Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
It's crazy how Kendrick saying that he's better than Drake, again, - while calling Drake Michael Jackson - and it generating 1300 posts is wild :mjlol:

I thought it was some new song, on some Hit'em up shyt, just to find out it was the song I heard yesterday and jus skipping by that bar like 'Yea he's said that he's better than his peers like 10 times now'

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
It's crazy how Kendrick saying that he's better than Drake, again, - while calling Drake Michael Jackson - and it generating 1300 posts is wild :mjlol:

I thought it was some new song, on some Hit'em up shyt, just to find out it was the song I heard yesterday and jus skipping by that bar like 'Yea he's said that he's better than his peers like 10 times now'
It's a response to Drake's beat it bar tho......and he's calling him a king of pop music. Triple entendres, don't ask me how

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
It's a response to Drake's beat it bar tho......and he's calling him a king of pop music. Triple entendres, don't ask me how
If this is some recent Drake bar I don't follow him like that to know all his bars.

But Drake saying he's better than his peers, Kendrick, Cole etc. they all do it, all the time and make songs with each other :russell:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Drake already got washed and ain’t do shyt tho lol

He ain’t really like that.

Win lose or draw at least Drake has got his hands dirty.

who the fukk has kendrick battled? :mjlol: he a fake deep rapper, he's getting washed i guarantee it.

he sent the first shot and it was trash :wow:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
You really trash.

I was also mistaken, it's not a ye beat but it's still fukking fire.

Also, I can't give Metro credit for this beat as much as he did on the album. It's a three six beat
Smh.. this is not 3-6 mafia beat at all… this is a Rodney O and Cooley beat. Please man if yall going to discredit to big up someone else at least do your research. shyt it’s posted in here 100 times and yall still don’t read

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Win lose or draw at least Drake has got his hands dirty.

who the fukk has kendrick battled? :mjlol: he a fake deep rapper, he's getting washed i guarantee it.

he sent the first shot and it was trash :wow:
Kendrick had Drake and Big Sean upset and running for like ten years now lol

And idc about battle raps tbh. They don’t mean shyt to me.

Daps
Looking at this clip I can't help but think about how much of a caricature of hip hop/black culture this beige nikka has been :snoop::hhh:
It'll be interesting to see how this is discussed in the years to come because it's obvious but he's still hot so it doesn't really matter yet/nobody willing to analyze it now.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but kendrick is using it as an analogy to say “my music is going to outlive yours

This.

And that is what I was getting at with my breakdown. The difference is I was showing specific parallels between how Prince managed to catch a second wind later in his career and included some coincidental parallels between Prince's 3121 and the Kendrick verse. And people said I was reaching yet couldn't explain what Prince outliving Michael Jackson had to do with Drake being one away from
breaking a Michael Jackson stat.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
That ain't 36 at all. Y'all must be young lol

Yeah I cringed when I saw that but I get it because early 36 production had a lot of that 80s influence
Old flabby heads :flabbynsick:

Picsart-24-03-24-17-21-31-750.jpg

Face ass

Thankfully I'm still young :ehh:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Old flabby heads :flabbynsick:

Picsart-24-03-24-17-21-31-750.jpg

Face ass

Thankfully I'm still young :ehh:
So us correcting yall means we flabby? Hopefully your young ass lives long enough to get some wisdom. lol at knowing your history means you flabby, y’all are the reason the site is trash. Being dumb and young is the wave keep surfing nikka