Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don't think J Cole & Kendrick have real beef. That shıt probably got squashed as quickly as it started with a phone call.

Drake just gonna do some lightskin slick shade shıt and keep throwing subliminals that his ghostwriters put out.

They don’t have real beef but the gauntlet has been thrown down by Kendrick. This is on some Hip Hop shyt for the crown like how it would have inevitably went down with Nas and Biggie had Biggie lived, that battle was “inherited” by Jay with a mixture of personal animosity thrown in for good measure. I highly doubt there will be any phone calls, J.Cole has unabashedly been claiming he’s the best for 5 years now and it looks like Kendrick has come through from his journey of self discovery and healing and wants that number 1 spot back. They HAVE to battle at this point, even if they keep it light its going to happen.

If Drake only throws subs at this juncture then he’s a punk. He went to war with Meek and bragged about beating him. He went to war with Push and even though he took an L, he still at least went to war. He CANNOT overlook Kendrick any longer after Kendrick calling him out for a decade. Kendrick’s diss was just as potent as Infrared was, there’s nowhere to hide. He has to respond and he has to respond emphatically.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I don't like the song so I never went back to it like that but did nobody want to accept that Cole was dissing Kendrick or something ?
he was subbing that boy on First Person Shooter

when Drake gets dissed it brings out the giddyness in certain men, its a sight to behold.
then once you get by the jokes theres the geeks wanting retweets with career revisionist history

on the flip side Drake fans seen people having a joke about him getting dissed and started sounding like Barbs

Kendrick fans are the like the Elon Musk fanboys
talking about a fukkin Pulitzer, stick to watching Hamilton

Cole fans were quieter but somehow way more delusional than the other two in terms of thinking how good he is
the other twos duds (big Scorpion, Morale of the Big Steppers) are still better than Cole's best

there has been many bad takes since Friday but this is easily the worst tweet

pathetic.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I don't like the song so I never went back to it like that but did nobody want to accept that Cole was dissing Kendrick or something ?
he was subbing that boy on First Person Shooter

when Drake gets dissed it brings out the giddyness in certain men, its a sight to behold.
then once you get by the jokes theres the geeks wanting retweets with career revisionist history

on the flip side Drake fans seen people having a joke about him getting dissed and started sounding like Barbs

Kendrick fans are the like the Elon Musk fanboys
talking about a fukkin Pulitzer, stick to watching Hamilton

Cole fans were quieter but somehow way more delusional than the other two in terms of thinking how good he is
the other twos duds (big Scorpion, Morale of the Big Steppers) are still better than Cole's best

there has been many bad takes since Friday but this is easily the worst tweet

pathetic.

/thread