Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
For u and the dikkriders who dapped u. It's not that the line doesn't make sense at face value. It's that the line is wack at face value. So nikkas acting like the line is dope. It doesn't make sense. Cause what the fukk is Kendrick bragging about here? The fact that Prince survived a few more years than MJ? OBVIOUSLY you nikkas don't think the line makes much sense either cause I seen like 6 different mental gymnastics explanations for the line to try to make it hot and none of them shyts made sense or had anything to do with what was actually said. At face value. The line is wack. So why nikkas acting like it's dope?
Is it wack? He’s just flipping the fact Drake likens himself to Mike, it’s clever.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For u and the dikkriders who dapped u. It's not that the line doesn't make sense at face value. It's that the line is wack at face value. So nikkas acting like the line is dope. It doesn't make sense. Cause what the fukk is Kendrick bragging about here? The fact that Prince survived a few more years than MJ? OBVIOUSLY you nikkas don't think the line makes much sense either cause I seen like 6 different mental gymnastics explanations for the line to try to make it hot and none of them shyts made sense or had anything to do with what was actually said. At face value. The line is wack. So why nikkas acting like it's dope?

It's okay if you can't understand...you sound angry

Last edited:
Daps
My homeboy literally told me EXACTLY this word for word. I think Aubrey really is hoping that Cole will fight his battle and he just sits back and lets the narratives fly.

I mean look at their current tour right now. The way the show is set up, he is treating Cole like he did 21 Savage and he is treating him like Lil Bro. Drake opens the show and closes the show. Cole only comes out to do his own set and then after him and Drake collab he leaves.

Hell even on Drake’s IG, he rarely shows any pictures of him and Cole sharing the stage together like they equals.

I really hope Cole sees through this shyt and let’s Aubrey handles his battles like a man..

I would hope Cole could see through it but idk, he moves a little funny himself at times. Lyrically, Drake isn’t his equal. So, their latest song together was a little puzzling to me because I never thought he would ever co-sign or give the appearance of co-signing that sentiment. Even on the song he’s still high key saying Drake isn’t his equal lol. Add to that your points about the tour. That link up is very strange.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
wait

so I finally get time to listen to this shyt

press play

you telling me these boys got that everlasting yay sample? hell nah 😂

nope... gotta listen to this in the whip for the first time

BRB

edit lol I know about everlasting bass that was older brother personal classic but I'm a 80s baby