Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Just got put on to Sauce Walka when he dropped Ghetto Gospel 3, so this my 1st time hearing this.

J Prince let Drake Houston shows get shut down and ran around? And somebody pee'd on Drake? :skip:
Yes according to insiders diddy pissed on that boy.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

:mjlol:
I remember this shyt coming out. I can see the connection as Lyt is connected or signed to TDE. But, while I 100% believe OVO be manufacturing hits via ghost camps, I also see see Drake/OVO students of the game, and also specifically battle rap.

Absolutely 0% chance they would use Daylyt as writer, with his history of pulling shenanigans. Too high of a possibility of that nikka running his mouth and exposing shyt.

Only way the shyt is even plausible is if Daylyt was doing work for em pre-So Far Gone. Daylyt gotta be straight trolling.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I always thought Buried Alive was a shot in form of an objective observation of Drake. At the time it was weird, cause even tho I was asking why would Drake put this on his own album when it seems like a well thought out slight against him, on the other hand, i respected the move to keep it on the album.
I always told folks that verse was a backhanded compliment. He really wasn’t giving him props…he was lowkey side eyeing him.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Naw let’s not do this lol

Workout was 11 on the charts
Can’t get enough was 52 on the charts
He had a hit single with Miguel in 2010

Cole was headlining his own world tour in 2011

He was opening up for Rihanna performing Friday night lights
Workout was consensusly received as ass. I dont gaf how high it charted.

Can't Get Enough was cool, but even that was a forced hit. Roc Nation was pushing him hard.

This seems like revisionist history you doing. Edit: and I say this as someone who was heavy into Cole back then and was just getting on to Kendrick.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
nikka no I don't wanna hear what u saying if u even REMOTELY trying to imply Kendrick is a better artist than MJ. It's fukking stupid. I'm not simplifying Prince. Prince one of the GOATS. BUT people like to downplay MJ's artistry just cause Prince plays a bunch of instruments. MJ was more creative than Prince. Facts. Prince was more gifted musically on a technical level. Facts. But where MJ lacked as a musician. He made up for in creativity. And vision. And vice versa. MJ wasn't just some entertainer. And anyone who worked with him would tell u that. That nikka was an ARTIST and perfectionist and wrote and cowrote alot of his hits. As well as produced.
Therapist about to COME UP off this shyt :laff:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Stuff like this is such a dumb argument because they can name a song like N95 or Silent Hill and you’ll just say ‘nobody I know played those’. Like your immediate circle of people is some gauge of ‘the culutre’
No one played those songs but fukk all of this

Yale saved basketball 🙌🏿