Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yall nikkas too emotional. And I rock with you as a poster breh but you making a lotta assumptions rn :skip:

Name some albums michael jackson produced for other people? Performed, mixed, and mastered?

Nobody tryna take away from breh. But his skillset ain't have what prince had. How am I supposed to hold less respect towards the person doing more and more difficult tasks?

Prince literally got a vault full of shyt we haven't even heard yet. Not loosies or demos. WHOLE ALBUMS

Breh, it ain't many artists on his level. People ain't covering Michael jackson songs like they do prince. Why's that? Cause musicians feel prince's music more and understand the difference. Prince's music was more artsy qmd experimental. I'll admit I'm biased since I aint really into pop. MJ played around with different sounds over his career but it still safer than prince at his tamest
People ain't covering MJ songs like they do Prince? Do u hear urself??? Do u wanna do some research before u make statements like that? Wtf is going on in this thread? Lmao.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Or they ain’t involved with each others lives that deeply. Kendrick and Cole been family men the majority of their careers
They need to stop rapping and take they ass home then
30qhk9v2tm391.jpg

and Drake and Future have yet to have a relationship they seemed to really care about except Drake and Rih - and he hashed that beef out with Breezy.

Dudes ain’t got the same personal ammo, shyt would never get that ugly

soft-lakers.gif

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
People ain't covering MJ songs like they do Prince? Do u hear urself??? Do u wanna do some research before u make statements like that? Wtf is going on in this thread? Lmao.
People have gotten jumpstart to their careers from covering prince or from songs he wrote for them

Most mj covers are by folks nobody is listening to like that :manny:

Or some Reinterpretation thats either hit or me

You bumping the Billie eilish joint? :mjgrin:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah this some bullshyt where he hide his hand on I’m just being competitive shyt like he did with the control verse. If it’s smoke it gotta be on 50 Cent vs Ja Rule. Where everything is direct in song, interviews and in person.
Kendrick don’t do interviews and only uses IG from a burner account

He directly referenced Drake album name, song title and Mike Jack reference… I get what you sayin but what more he gotta do lol

I’m just happy somebody attempting to go at somebody on wax.. most rappers these days just tweet and post memes bout each other

Drake his primary target, he been baiting him for years.. I don’t think he focused on Cole

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
People have gotten jumpstart to their careers from covering prince or from songs he wrote for them

Most mj covers are by folks nobody is listening to like that :manny:

Or some Reinterpretation thats either hit or me

You bumping the Billie eilish joint? :mjgrin:
Bruh. Check out how many times MJ been flipped and holla at me.

Son I could keep fukkin going. U smoking some shyt my boy. Lol

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Man go find something to surf, watch or listen too. Man started the damn verse with shots, “first person shooter mode” let me guess that was a song from Barney to you huh?
:manny: I dunno man. If it feels like a response to Big Sean and saying it’s not big three it’s just “me”. On first person shooter Cole said “ we the big three like we started a league, but right now I’m feeling like Mohammed Ali.” Is that a diss or just declaration that he’s the leader of the pack? Imo just feels like he’s drawing a line in the sand proclaiming he’s the one. I don’t know about him baiting drake or whatever the track just sounds like him saying fukk that three shyt which is not taking shots to me imo…

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Kendrick said it himself on the take care interlude

“So blame it on mr OVOxo..the reason why I’m breathing…”

He basically called Drake his daddy that gave him life :wow:
I always thought Buried Alive was a shot in form of an objective observation of Drake. At the time it was weird, cause even tho I was asking why would Drake put this on his own album when it seems like a well thought out slight against him, on the other hand, i respected the move to keep it on the album.