Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Can you imagine if Nas/Jay sneaked dissed each other for over 10+ years never dropped Ether/Takeover :mjlol:

this era is so lame :dead:
Bruh I agree

I like Kendrick over Drake but he been playing footsie with this light skinned Canadian for years meanwhile Drake been in 2 beefs since then

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
Nah this some bullshyt where he hide his hand on I’m just being competitive shyt like he did with the control verse. If it’s smoke it gotta be on 50 Cent vs Ja Rule. Where everything is direct in song, interviews and in person.
Bruh these dude old

Come on

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
Verse will be looked back at as the most direct subliminal of the Drake & Kendrick beef before they started flat out saying each others names. No more subs after this. Way I see it. This going to be an interesting next couple of months. Especially the rollout of Cole's album, and i'm guessing Kendrick & Keem album. Sean might cook soon to.

Kendrick wants the smoke
Cole been smoking features
Drake has given and received smoke

On top of getting so much good music as a result of these things. I am also entertained.
Drake will never ever ever ever take it there

Pusha T crushed his soul

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Now Jermaine can't put Kendrick's vocals on the Fall Off because Aubrey's going to feel some type of way.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Kendrick Lamar's music is for dudes who went to community college but act like they went to Harvard

J Cole music is for dudes who claim they only eat fruit and vegetables for gains knowing damn well they be eating chicken and shyt.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whole thread is legitimately crazy.
Got people diminishing Prince.
Got people tryna act like Michael-fukking-jackson is Britney spears or some shyt :pachaha:
Got people downplaying Kendrick Lamar because he doesn't just write verses all of the time
focused on word play and shyt and instead focuses on concept albums.
Got people writing fan fiction about imagined rap battles.

:pachaha:

Just wow.