Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
All this weird talk bout Kenny, like everytime he pop out out the internet don't be on fire.
it is strange but Drake got a lot of fans, they gonna feel a way. :yeshrug: I like both but the thing that bothers me is that people always move the goalpost for Drake when it comes to beefs. When Duppy dropped it was all about the raps but when someone raps back at a high caliber, it’s about the accolades and relevance again.

aSniperJones

films & fitness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
Go re-listen to ‘First Person Shooter’ as a response to ‘Like That’ [LT].

I don’t believe Drake nor Cole need to respond. FPS is enough. LT is enough.

All verses were good, but after re-listening to FPS, LT loses it bite a bit. Especially against Cole’s verse. “The Spider-Man meme is me lookin' at Drake; It's like we recruited your homies to be demon deacons, we got 'em attending your wake”

The foreshadowing kind of wild.

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Dope.... That Mike Jack line was insane

:whew:

And people sleeping on the dog scheme lmao

Man said

For all your dogs gettin' buried
That's a K with all these 9’s, he gon' see Pet Sematary

antonio-banderas-oh-yeah.gif

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Of course Metro was going to get someone who had some exchange with Drake on this album. After that Tweet you can tell he felt some type of way. Can't get Pusha because that's already been done and needed to make an impact after that tweet. What a way to bring it. Plus the roll out to that surprise feature.

Metro really does this producer producer shyt. I still remember when Offset gave his take on how Ric Flair Drip happened. Not just a beatmaker. Dude has a great feel for how to build the hype. That's why he knew the best time to come back to music a few years ago.

Additionally, why would Future be more loyal to Drake over Metro? Metro basically got him his first major W with Karate Chop, got a significant amount of production on DS2, was a major part of WATTBA, etc. If dude heard that Kendrick was going to jump on a track and go at Drake, at worst it's going to be "It is what it is".

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
throwin shots isn't the same as dissin..

saying u rap better than some1 is not the same as saying 'fukk u bytch nikka'
I guess you haven’t listened to or followed Aubrey’s career at all, sensitive ass dude is crying somewhere, letting everyone around him know that he is “richer than, and gets more bytches than Kendrick” lol Drake is a thin skinned rapper