Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Drake aside (cuz im really not impressed with any of the big 3 when it comes to taking greasy)

You telling me you heard someone say this and didn't immediately see through it?

Being rich is what really matters? :mjlol: you telling another adult what their motivations in life are? C'mon man this is IG thot level thinking.

If you ever hear someone default to money to prove their self worth, especially if nikkas are just telling them to stop moving corny, you are talking to an insecure loser, doesn't matter how much they have.

If a nikka on the coli showed you he makes more money than you right now, are you gonna :bow: at every post he makes?

You wouldn't :ufdup: why do this for a random lightskin Canadian nikka
Cherry picking huh :mjlol:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesnt this apply to Kendrick?

He took 6 years off, dropped arguably his weakest album, no longer has major label support, and now he wants to smoke Drake and Cole, two guys who have been putting in the work these last few years, without dropping any of his own music that stands on its own. People wanna forget how quickly The Hillbillies came and went.

Drake has dissed Kendrick far more than Kendrick has dissed him, but those disses are usually buried away in his albums instead of at the start of a rollout.
He didn't take 6 years off.

Mr. Morale, even if his weakest album, still went plat.

Didn't Family Ties hit top 20 and win a Grammy.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Meek Mill dissed Kendrick
Jay Electronica dissed Kendrick
J Cole responded to control
Drake responded to control
Big krit responded to control
Papoose straight up dissed
Big Sean reaponded
Lupe has dissed him

Him and Sean went back and forth but went nowhere (I think Sean holy grail verse was harder than any shyt Kendrick threw)

And him and Drake has been going back and forth for a decade

Why does K dot get a pass for not straight up dissing anyone?

when we’ve bashed Drake for doing the same and not responding to everyone
This

And only a fraction of people are even mentioning Cole. Like he didnt get dissed.

Drake showed he get his hands dirty. Those other two have to prove they like that. Drake can chill its on Kenny to set it off abd force him to respond

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Im'a keep it tall as someone who's always preferred Kendrick over Cole/Drake

This shyt was :russell:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
He didn't take 6 years off.

Mr. Morale, even if his weakest album, still went plat.

Cole and Drake got a few mid albums that went platinum too.

That doesnt change the fact that he took 6 years off before that album, nor does it change the fact that he has not put in the same work as Cole or Drake in these last few years - or even since he left Interscope and TDE.

It looks like he needs to put himself above the other 2 to validate himself cause he cant do it through music alone.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Doesnt this apply to Kendrick?

He took 6 years off, dropped arguably his weakest album, no longer has major label support, and now he wants to smoke Drake and Cole, two guys who have been putting in the work these last few years, without dropping any of his own music that stands on its own. People wanna forget how quickly The Hillbillies came and went.

Drake has dissed Kendrick far more than Kendrick has dissed him, but those disses are usually buried away in his albums instead of at the start of a rollout.
:dwillhuh: I've only ever heard Kendrick say he got into rap because of a dream where he saw pac and felt like he had a higher purpose, so no. He doesn't even move like he's in that same kinda rat race, being that he's actually from the streets he prolly actually needed to do this with his life :manny: if something changed I wouldn't know cuz I been stopped looking at interviews with these nikkas.

Iirc The heart part 2.

"He told me rap about life not rap nikkas

We used to beefin over turf not beefin over a verse-nikkas dying muthafukk a double entendre"

I actually realized how big of a hypocrite son was when he dropped Control after saying this

You are also forgetting how much TDE was controlling his moves, for all we know Kendrick mighta wanted to crash out ages ago but Top and then made him focus on his projects. His entire energy changed after he left that place, look at how you just glossed over those nuances and made it = he's chasing clout cuz Morale was mid and Cole and Drake are selling.

I'm not sure what Cole's intentions are, he just seemed like a typical blog nikka who outworked the rest, methodically getting better at rapping :ehh: idk I never felt like he had a point here outside of that :yeshrug:

Aubrey most definitely wanted the clout of being the top on the game, hence not having any regrets using all the help he gets with writing and going full pop rapper ala eminem

It really feels like apples and oranges with these guys

All 3 of them nikkas are no longer in the discussion for me because they ALL saw Lupe wake up and send a really good rappers soul to the afterlife for dissing him within 24hrs of the disrespect happening.

That's how someone who's really like that moves, ain't no "I got something for you in 6 months" that sounds like some shyt we'd do on here
:mjlol: Why y'all losers throwing subs for years, absolutely no one would get hurt in these beefs so what's the fear about?

TL;DR: all 3 are soft

J. Cole could probably run fades with both, but has no killer energy about him whatsoever

Kendrick will bottle up his emotions, explode, then vanish without finishing the job

Aubrey is genuinely corny but enjoying the fact that these other 2 nikkas will never pull the trigger forreal unless he does

Last edited:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: I've only ever heard Kendrick say he got into rap because of a dream where he saw pac and felt like he had a higher purpose, so no. He doesn't even move like he's in that same kinda rat race, being that he's actually from the streets he prolly actually needed to do this with his life :manny: if something changed I wouldn't know cuz I been stopped looking at interviews with these nikkas.

Iirc The heart part 2.

We used to beefin over turf not beefin over a verse-nikkas dying muthafukk a double entendre"

I actually realized how big of a hypocrite son was when he dropped Control after saying this

You are also forgetting how much TDE was controlling his moves, for all we know Kendrick mighta wanted to crash out ages ago but Top and then made him focus on his projects. His entire energy changed after he left that place, look at how you just glossed over those nuances and made it = he's chasing clout cuz Morale was mid and Cole and Drake are selling.

I'm not sure what Cole's intentions are, he just seemed like a typical blog nikka who outworked the rest, methodically getting better at rapping :ehh idk I never felt like he had a point here outside of that :yeshrug:

Aubrey most definitely wanted the clout of being the top on the game, hence not having any regrets using all the help he gets with writing.

All 3 of them nikkas are no longer in the discussion for me because they ALL saw Lupe wake up and send a really good rappers soul to the afterlife for dissing him within 24hrs of the disrespect happening.

That's how someone who's really like that moves, ain't no "I got something for you in 6 months" that sounds like some shyt we'd do on here
:mjlol: Why y'all losers throwing subs for years, absolutely no one would get hurt in these beefs so what's the fear about?

J. Cole could probably run fades with both, but has no killer energy about him whatsoever

Kendrick will bottle up his emotions, explode, then vanish without finishing the job

Aubrey is genuinely corny but enjoying the fact that these other 2 nikkas will never pull the trigger forreal unless he does

Good post. I dont agree with everything you're saying but I definitely agree that all of these guys are soft with how they keep dancing around this beef for over 10 years.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Iirc The heart part 2.

I'm not sure what Cole's intentions are, he just seemed like a typical blog nikka who outworked the rest, methodically getting better at rapping :ehh: idk I never felt like he had a point here outside of that :yeshrug:

Aubrey most definitely wanted the clout of being the top on the game, hence not having any regrets using all the help he gets with writing and going full pop rapper ala eminem

Best post on the thread