Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Breh I’ve scrolled the last 10 pages of this thread

No one is talking about the bars in this song…there are no bars honestly even the “Prince outlived Mike Jack” shyt was wack and distasteful and Prince ain’t seeing Mike Jack regardless
You want nikkas to give a bar for bar analysis for you to validate if it’s good? :stopitslime:

Not the fact that it’s #1. okay let me ask this then, drakes best diss track is back to back. Is this one verse by Kendrick better or worst than back to back? We talking strictly bars.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
You want nikkas to give a bar for bar analysis for you to validate if it’s good? :stopitslime:

Not the fact that it’s #1. okay let me as this then, drakes best diss track is back to back. Is this one verse by Kendrick better or worst than back to back? We talking strictly bars.
No 40 water dog…no Andre 3K dog

Aye aye aye

BUM!

shyt is Grade A caca lyricist of his generation they say :dead:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Answer the question :mjgrin: Or you scared?
Back to Back was light lyrically but better than this and better rhythmically as well. Drake has better diss verse than Back to Back.

Under no circumstances is this nikka rapping like a retarded alien over this noisy ass beat getting play in my whip not even on some car play shyt or by accident :camby:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Dude has a ton of $ and push behind him he’s an anointed one he was once a dope artist but is now full weirdo

He has a built in fanbase from 10 years ago, the support of the pop and mainstream publications, plus the ear of the white liberal

This verse is HORRIBLE and dude has lost all sense of rhythm and cool in his music
Out of context, you could be talking about Drake

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Back to Back was light lyrically but better than this and better rhythmically as well. Drake has better diss verse than Back to Back.

Under no circumstances is this nikka rapping like a retarded alien over this noisy ass beat getting play in my whip not even on some car play shyt or by accident :camby:
Yeah I’m good on reading anything else you have to say buddy. The best most memorable line in that whole fukking song was the girl tour line.

You at least need to fukking go to genius dot com today and read line for line the substance behind each bar and come back here and apologize.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Yeah I’m good on reading anything else you have to say buddy. The best most memorable line in that whole fukking song was the girl tour line.

You at least need to fukking go to genius dot com today and read line for line the substance behind each bar and come back here and apologize.
The “disses” are incredibly light

“For all your dogs getting buried” is fukking light

Y’all can’t be serious

Daps
Nobody said this was No Vaseline 2.0.

Why y'all gotta go all the way left on everything lmfao.