Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Kdot

Pro
Daps
What did they leak in Janurary?
They leaked info about TDE albums he was involved in and some snippets, and also a DAMN. leftover song featuring SiR called Computer Love
You can find the snippets and the songs here> Kendrick Archive
but I don't have a link for the info right now, it was a lot

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
leak infodump posted on the site, apparently it's from the same people that leaked all a bunch of things in January, they're legit.

image.png
Leaking songs isn’t the same as leakin or knowin info

Looks like kap

Kdot

Pro
Daps
Leaking songs isn’t the same as leakin or knowin info

Looks like kap
It is most likely not cap tho, the same person has said at the end of last year that Kendrick is dropping an album this year around the summer, and it was before he premiered the I Feel Something track or did this feature
And some "insider" accounts said the same shyt few weeks ago before this feature was released

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I’m out the loop and just heard this for the first time

Do ya really consider this a dope diss and good rapping :scust:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
That beat is ASS, the bars are basic, and his delivery and voice is swaggerless as FUKK

Nikka moaning Uhhh on a beat talking bout no 40 water, no Andre 3K (literal supa hot fire bar set ups) :trash: and saying bum in the most annoying voice possible

:dead:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Gotta say, Kendrick's Control verse was a huge moment in 2013, crazy how ten years later he still can create such moment for hip hop by a feature verse. I didn't like the verse too much, but you gotta appreciate the fact there real is a big Kendrick
Dude has a ton of $ and push behind him he’s an anointed one he was once a dope artist but is now full weirdo

He has a built in fanbase from 10 years ago, the support of the pop and mainstream publications, plus the ear of the white liberal

This verse is HORRIBLE and dude has lost all sense of rhythm and cool in his music

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
You make it seem like fans are dumb. Whoever fall for that bullshyt is. Personally I never seen Drake as one of those dudes. He can spar with the other dudes but he don't rap like that all the time. He has not rapped hard since the controversial album.
When’s the last time Kendrick has rapped hard?

This is not hard rapping

I was once a big fan of Kendrick his new shyt is a pack of ass this is one of the worst diss records I’ve ever heard

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
That beat is ASS, the bars are basic, and his delivery and voice is swaggerless as FUKK

Nikka moaning Uhhh on a beat talking bout no 40 water, no Andre 3K (literal supa hot fire bar set ups) :trash: and saying bum in the most annoying voice possible

:dead:
:blessed:We all have opinions bruh bruh and the majority opinion is that Kendrick’s verse was fire.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Breh I’ve scrolled the last 10 pages of this thread

No one is talking about the bars in this song…there are no bars honestly even the “Prince outlived Mike Jack” shyt was wack and distasteful and Prince ain’t seeing Mike Jack regardless