Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
leak infodump posted on the site, apparently it's from the same people that leaked all a bunch of things in January, they're legit.

image.png

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
leak infodump posted on the site, apparently it's from the same people that leaked all a bunch of things in January, they're legit.

image.png
I believe that last part…Aubrey was playing games with him :comeon:

Him dropping 2 albums this year…1 being a artistic concept album and the other one being strictly rap makes ALOT of sense..

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Makes sense because j Cole verse lowkey made it sound like Kendrick should be on there.

But idk. I never believe these leaks lol
Now that would be wild if it was true, that Kendrick was supposed to be on it, but Drake sharked it and it would make sense why Kendrick went at Drake a lot more and threw lil shyt at Cole as a we still cool, but I can't let it slide type shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Now that would be wild if it was true, that Kendrick was supposed to be on it, but Drake sharked it and it would make sense why Kendrick went at Drake a lot more and threw lil shyt at Cole as a we still cool, but I can't let it slide type shyt.

I don’t believe it just for the simple fact that I don’t think Drake would ever have any intention of putting Kendrick on the song at all. Drake and Kendrick haven’t worked together since 2012 and its been shots and darts thrown at one another ever since. Plus I don’t see Drake sending Kendrick an instrumental to “set up Kendrick” on a song that obviously was going to be a single and obviously was going to do big business. It makes no sense whatsoever from a rollout, logistical, financial standpoint. So you set up Kendrick to what? Have a “bad” verse? There’s no WAY Kendrick would ever not come with anything less than his A-game on a song that featured his chief two competitors. And then what happens when it’s time to promote? Time to shoot the video? None of that makes any sense.

Let’s be sensible here folks. First Person Shooter was ever only going to be Drake and Cole. They’ve had the relationship over the years. Drake was at Cole’s show last year before the album dropped saying he HAD to have Cole on it. They’ve been on some BFF shyt ever since with the tours and shows together. Kendrick and Drake ain’t even been in the same room together in years. There was zero chance Drake ever considered reaching out for that feature

Abdi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Horn of Africa.
I don’t believe it just for the simple fact that I don’t think Drake would ever have any intention of putting Kendrick on the song at all. Drake and Kendrick haven’t worked together since 2012 and its been shots and darts thrown at one another ever since. Plus I don’t see Drake sending Kendrick an instrumental to “set up Kendrick” on a song that obviously was going to be a single and obviously was going to do big business. It makes no sense whatsoever from a rollout, logistical, financial standpoint. So you set up Kendrick to what? Have a “bad” verse? There’s no WAY Kendrick would ever not come with anything less than his A-game on a song that featured his chief two competitors. And then what happens when it’s time to promote? Time to shoot the video? None of that makes any sense.

Let’s be sensible here folks. First Person Shooter was ever only going to be Drake and Cole. They’ve had the relationship over the years. Drake was at Cole’s show last year before the album dropped saying he HAD to have Cole on it. They’ve been on some BFF shyt ever since with the tours and shows together. Kendrick and Drake ain’t even been in the same room together in years. There was zero chance Drake ever considered reaching out for that feature
yea something is not adding up.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Lol @ drake dissed it in an interview. Drake had hurt feelings in that interview and a million excuses for why he wouldn’t respond. Drake ain’t built for the sport.

Some of y’all really see your corny ass teenage years leveled up through the life of drake. I can’t for the love of me understand how grown ass men, older than drake at that, look up to this clown the way y’all do. :wow:
To be contrarian/to troll