Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It's called an analogy:
"A comparison between two things, typically for the purpose of explanation or clarification."

Get introspective why you keep responding to people criticizing Drake while you give Drake a pass for not responding to the scathing disrespectful dis that went past criticism.
You dudes lying and rewriting history… Yall not criticizing Drake… A scathing disrespectful dis talking about another man’s seed that was mentioned to someone else that was personal whom dude thought was a brother to him.. I guess it’s honor in that type of shyt huh?

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Im trying to ascertain how the fukk did all these nikkas come to the general agreement that they were all shunning/unfollwing Drake. Like how did that whole conversation come about? Who inaugurated this proposal? What the fukk all was said? What is this about? So many questions dawg, so many fukking questions.

I feel like there has to be more to this beef than a girl

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You've spent the better part of 10 pages going "Drake has more money and hoes so he won". Nobody cares.

He did not respond to Story of Adidon besides lines like

Poke holes in that
I got 36 post in this thread to your 32 posts… We really doing this bro? Stop being a clown

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You dudes lying and rewriting history… Yall not criticizing Drake… A scathing disrespectful dis talking about another man’s seed that was mentioned to someone else that was personal whom dude thought was a brother to him.. I guess it’s honor in that type of shyt huh?
Wow that's sounds terrible, dishonorable and disrespectful what did Drake do about it? lol

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Watch when he responds how many nikkaz are going to say he should have used this.
It’s good as far as the lyrics go but the cadence just sounds like J. Cole on First Person Shooter. Not sure if that would work in Drake’s favor so much given the history. :lolbron:

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
You're not even top 5 as far as your label talent goes still the hardest line from that beef