Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
Grip. Dawg.. You my guy. But dont do this. nikka said "Ten toes down, back straight, head held high" like he breaking through lol. Dawg all that happened is nikkas unfollowed him. Hes clearly taking it to heart. He acting like he lost his job just spent the last of savings on rent and a Netflix subscription.
he saying he made these nikkas.. without Drake their careers would be non-existent.. these sum ungrateful ass nikkas

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I don’t like how everyone is focusing on Drake. Cole gettin off easy, after years of puffing his chest rapping with trash rappers.

Jay z had Scarface, Beans….DMX had the Lox….Nas and X, Mac & Brad, etc

J Cole’s reoccurring rap partner is 21 Savage :dead: :snoop:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I don’t like how everyone is focusing on Drake. Cole gettin off easy, after years of puffing his chest rapping with trash rappers.

Tbh I think most people assume Cole will respond.
I genuinely don't think we are getting a direct response from Drake.
Probably one line like a year from now :francis:

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Joey Badass, Jay Rock, KRIT, Drake, Benny, Royce all since KOD. Not to mention his verses on other songs hard regardless

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

vjzq6KV.png

Ducky has 24 hours to respond

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Drake responded to Push and took an L because there was no dirt he could find on Push so he hid behind J Prince. But at least he got in the ring.

Kendrick is the most acclaimed rapper of the past TWENTY YEARS. He’s more acclaimed than Nas, Jay-Z AND Kanye Muthafukking West. He’s got a pulitzer prize, which Drake never had a chance of ever winning. He’s put out music everyone listens to, ironically enough that album is was got him the pulitzer. Billboard out him above every single rapper of his generation PLUS Nas the GOAT as the number 2 rapper of all time.

This ain’t about acclaim or popularity. This is about supreme dislike. Kendrick really don’t like that nikka Drake and wants to take his head off. Maybe its because of some shyt we don’t know about. Maybe its because Drake is a fraud. Maybe Kendrick just don’t like Canada. Who knows? But this ain’t about popularity or acclaim, thats for damn sure
These nikkas jockeying for being named the #1, how can acclaim and popularity not play a part in that? Y'all want this to be something personal for some odd reason. These nikkas don't really move in the same circles so I doubt very seriously it's personal.

Despite everything Kenny has accomplished Drake can still "lil bro" him because he gave him the ultimate stimulus. Took him on tour, gave him a spot on Take Care, featured on Poetic Justice, which was one of his first big singles. Kenny wants to show he has now exceeded all that shyt and should be seen as the #1. Drake wants to be friends(attended K.dots tour) and probably didn't want this to go past the subs they had been sending each other for years since that Control verse. So now he is forced into a ring to spar directly so we'll see how it goes. But this is mainly about acclaim and being seeing as the #1 more than it's about anything personal imo.

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Just brought this up talking to the homies. I thought these new nikka rap rules declared the response had to be within a certain timeframe and whatnot? We approaching 100+ hrs since this dropped and nothing but effeminate replies on stage and hired goons making threats on X. I just wanna know when do the rule apply and when they don't and is it dependent on who's doing the replying... :hubie:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
These nikkas jockeying for being named the #1, how can acclaim and popularity not play a part in that? Y'all want this to be something personal for some odd reason. These nikkas don't really move in the same circles so I doubt very seriously it's personal.

Despite everything Kenny has accomplished Drake can still "lil bro" him because he gave him the ultimate stimulus. Took him on tour, gave him a spot on Take Care, featured on Swimming Pools, which was his first big single. Kenny wants to show he has now exceeded all that shyt and should be seen as the #1. Drake wants to be friends(attended K.dots tour) and probably didn't want this to go past the subs they had been sending each other for years since that Control verse. So now he is forced into a ring to spar directly so we'll see how it goes. But this is mainly about acclaim and being seeing as the #1 more than it's about anything personal imo.

Since when did Drake feature on Swimming Pools ?

Y’all just making anything up now :heh:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Drake will be better off ignoring all of this til the tour is over.

Just checked, yeah the last date is April 4th its not a long time at all.
April 12th is "We Still Don't Trust You"

So hopefully him and Cole have had a conversation by then because it could get ugly