Kendrick Lamar is officially an awful rap artist.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
fukkin' A, man. Should I play the new album again? The artwork is off putting.
Kiss land was off putting at first as well but it grew on me. Difference is kiss land was off putting because the sound was different BUT it was a cohesive album. It just took time to adjust to a different sound.

Thing about this album is it feels like a collection of songs,not an album. Theres no "sound" So in that sense,I dont really see it as a grower.

So,I see myself bumping the songs I like but not really giving it that full play album treatment.

I just dont think Ill ever be into angel or losers. Losers is probably the woat song hes ever made.

Its always worth another spin but I dont see myself living with the album like I did trilogy.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Kiss land was off putting at first as well but it grew on me. Difference is kiss land was off putting because the sound was different BUT it was a cohesive album. It just took time to adjust to a different sound.

Thing about this album is it feels like a collection of songs,not an album. Theres no "sound" So in that sense,I dont really see it as a grower.

So,I see myself bumping the songs I like but not really giving it that full play album treatment.

I just dont think Ill ever be into angel or losers. Losers is probably the woat song hes ever made.

Its always worth another spin but I dont see myself living with the album like I did trilogy.

Kissland was the grower of the year. The new one I have zero interest in. I'm not even sure I know the name of the current album. I know it has that Iggy & the stooges font.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Bruh...your 325 and like 5'8 and live with your pets...you ain't doing shyt.....:mjlol:....

turkey neck cracka over there drunk and feel a little charged up.

LEAVE BIG MEL ALONNNEEE
leave-britney-alone-o-s.gif