Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Daps
If Drake titles his next song anything other than "nxgga", he missing an easy layup. Or he could do a throwback to Nas and title it "untitled" :wow:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
c74de1d2-967e-4e52-8f93-e865abad18b8_text.gif

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
And his writers are challenged with making a diss song without the n word in it :wow:
He's not gonna stop saying it :heh:

I’m a Drake stan but this is a good song because I like when kdot raps like this . However in terms of the battle aspect I don’t think this does anything for people who aren’t more predisposed to like Kdot vs Drake . Also i personally don’t like all the focus on violence because it’s like based on what you said in this song you just hate Drake and I guess Cole for reasons cool but I don’t think your gonna be squeezing any triggers nor do I want you too .
A reasonable Drizzy stan :ohhh:

You nikkas got selective hearing and are absolutely stupid.
That poster is the GOAT WOAT poster. Braincells take an L every time their posts get read.

Melatonin Music

Real men listen to music about women blowing minty wind up their bussy :dame:

What do Drake stans call themselves again ? The Young Angel’s or some stupid shyt :mjlol:
c0ao02xflml61.jpg

Last edited:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Back 2 Back was cool for when it was released, in retrospect it’s trash as fukk alongside charged up.

Drake redeemed himself with duppy freestyle and push ups recently though.
I was responding to dude who was aying euphoria has gotten a better reception then anything drake released. Back 2 backs reception was way bigger then this. Just calling out the bullshyt.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was seeing some people in The Booth declare Drake the winner because Kendrick would never respond :mjlol:

Kendrick got this. I don't see an angle for Drake