Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Its a better reception then back 2 back? Yall just sayin shyt. The diss was cool and borderline mid...calm down
Back 2 Back was cool for when it was released, in retrospect it’s trash as fukk alongside charged up.

Drake redeemed himself with duppy freestyle and push ups recently though.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This Big 3 beef has to go down as one of the worst if not the worst rap beefs in hip-hop history.

Edit: sad thing is the winner in this whole beef is Rick Ross, a rapper that wasn't even initially apart of this damn beef to begin with.....
When trying too hard goes wrong
:camby:
I don’t like any of these nikkas but this shyt fire even Chris brown and quavo response

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Nah ain't no way Kendrick is this calculated bro.
c74de1d2-967e-4e52-8f93-e865abad18b8_text.gif

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
From my perspective, telling someone they aren't black because they are mixed is not helpful to the experiences we have as a black diaspora.It's just as closed-minded as all the FBA babble.

The idea that the response to traditional colorism is to give the same vitrol to light-skinned/mixed people by calling them mulatto/mixbreed/whiteboy is one-dimensional and divisive. It's sus AF and speaks to a lack of empathy/emotional maturity.
Drake ain't have the Black experience cuz he grew up around cacs talking down on slang saying the hard er

Not because he's mixed