Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
"And notice I said 'we', it's not just me, I'm what the culture feeling".

clapping-icegif-11.gif

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i make music that electrifies em
you make music that pacifies em
i could double down on that line but I’ll spare you this time
that’s random acts of kindness

:damn:

i know it was fun to clown kendrick for taking too long. but aubrey might wanna take his time on that next one. shyt could get uglier than a master p sneaker.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No offense but that line has been used alot

People dont listen to rap outside of what they like.
I’m sure it has. We dock a few points like Drake when he used the Interscope/in the scope scheme :manny:

I’m just glad this nikka finally rappin. K Dot needed a kick in the ass just to rap for real again

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Look up the actual definition of colorism breh. Like the Websters dictionary definition.

Drake is what he is...even he doesnt want to be that

Source: Merriam-Webster Dictionary. Definition of colorism. Prejudice or discrimination especially within a racial or ethnic group favoring people with lighter skin over those with darker skin.
Drake weaponized his whiteness to call Ross a racist to his mother. This shyt yiu talking about is nonsense. Ross accurately described the reality of this tragic mullato and what he is at his core not the gimmick he portrays to the public. He's a whiteboy at heart.
From my perspective, telling someone they aren't black because they are mixed is not helpful to the experiences we have as a black diaspora.It's just as closed-minded as all the FBA babble.

The idea that the response to traditional colorism is to give the same vitrol to light-skinned/mixed people by calling them mulatto/mixbreed/whiteboy is one-dimensional and divisive. It's sus AF and speaks to a lack of empathy/emotional maturity.