YEAH YEAH WE KNOW

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he said I know some shyt that would make gunna look like a saint? :jbhmm:
drake telling?
Probably reference to Drake getting robbed by local Toronto rapper before he blew up. He cooperated with police. I dont begrudge him but all is fair in a diss record :manny:

Daps
"fukk the big 3 it's just big me"

"Friendly competition "

That's not how it works, you don't get to throw shots and then dictate how they respond.

And then on top of that, talking about he's direct when this is the first time he's ever been dirext is :pachaha:

But eff it, cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.

I did think he was gonna go harder tho. I want Dot to get back to that energy he had on The Heart pt 2.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
kendrick-lamar.gif
kenderick-lamar.gif
5JDk.gif

keep making me dance....waving my hands and it wont be no threat lolll

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
From my perspective, telling someone they aren't black because they are mixed is not helpful to the experiences we have as a black diaspora.It's just as closed-minded as all the FBA babble.

The idea that the response to traditional colorism is to give the same vitrol to light-skinned/mixed people by calling them mulatto/mixbreed/whiteboy is one-dimensional and divisive. It's sus AF and speaks to a lack of empathy/emotional maturity.

A racially confused vulture is not helpful to the experiences we have as black people.

You must identify with his mulatto struggles because you're in the same boat. The fact that you didn't even address Drake using his social platform to weaponize his whiteness in front of his mother while choosing to babble about some empathy and emotional maturity bullshyt let's me know all I need about what you are.