Daps
Pour out a lil liquor. A month's work all in vain for them lil nikkas :mjcry:

@Chip Skylark
@spliz
@MeachTheMonster

I have more posts than yall nut huggers in here

Like i said it's a good kendrick song but an underwhelming diss song

It's another version of story of adidon but push's was harder

the white boy jokes, plastic surgery jokes, and dad jokes have been done and said already but better

i was just expecting something totally different from buddy

Daps
Aubrey stanleys know him and his ghostwriter room ain't never coming back from this... so they IMMEDIATELY flip the switch to "iT aInT bEtTeR tHaN aDdIdOn ThO". :dead: :unimpressed:"Change the narrative" PR damage control at its most obvious and shameless, y'all sockpuppets should take your schtick off the socials and apply for the White House press corps instead. :camby:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
d75dnwh-1c76b995-e40b-4e13-a9de-763a3deac262.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This is basically what I felt he had to do. It's like debating Trump. You gotta clown the nikka and just debase him because nobody wants to hear that "according to my facts from the fact department..." shyt. They want to see you remove the curtain from the wizard. Even sampled The Wiz at the beginning to drive home that point lol.

Hit him in all the ways you had to. Alluded to the grooming/pedo shyt, clowned his background, clowned the women he pursues, contract talk, hit his childish behavior/persona, and told him to raise his son.

He got em.
:ehh: