Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
"Travis got you wiped down, Sza got you wiped down, Savage got you wiped down..." Drake

What the hell that even mean relating to Kendrick?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
"Travis got you wiped down, Sza got you wiped down, Savage got you wiped down..." Drake

What the hell that even mean relating to Kendrick?

He’s saying they are big three before him :dead: terrible

The best shyt Drake said in this beef wasn’t even towards Kendrick

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
He’s saying they are big three before him :dead: terrible

The best shyt Drake said in this beef wasn’t even towards Kendrick
I was hoping that dumb Shyt wasn't what he was trying to say...

So Drake thinks the big Three should be Him, J Cole...and Travis Scott, 21 savage, or SZA!?

That's RETARTED! He ain't even try to name other spittas
:stopitslime:

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake knows what he's doing.
I would argue it's the opposite. When Drake didn't get his way with his weak jewish mom, he'd immediately disrespect her to assert his dominance (this is documented on video). Now his instinct is to do the same in any other situation because it worked in the past. He goes for the women first and assumes they're all weak and defenseless like his mom. He tries to get to his enemies through women. I don't see a timeline where this pattern of behavior won't spiral into something serious for him. He's moving reckless, like a clown, like 6ix9ine and assuming because shyt never caught up with him, it never will. Confirmation bias.

Last edited:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I would argue it's the opposite. When Drake didn't get his way with his weak jewish mom, he'd immediately disrespect her to assert his dominance (this is documented on video). Now his instinct is to do the same in any other situation because it worked in the past. He goes for the women first and assumes they're all weak and defenseless like his mom. He tries to get to his enemies through women. I don't see a timeline where this pattern of behavior won't spiral into something serious for him. He's moving reckless, like a clown, like 6ix9ine and assuming because shyt never caught up with him, it never will. Confirmation bias.
this how you know Drake really a white boy

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

I mean…

sub-buzz-1094-1698947045-1.jpg