Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Daps
Reppin
Uptown Bronx
Kendrick low key spared Drake on this after he mentioned Whitney on Push Ups. Push went right at Drake's throat after one name drop, but Kendrick gave him room to keep it rap. Ross said boy you better back out, but he didn't listen and doubled down like an idiot. Now his battle record in shambles and his career might be too.

nikkas are being disingenuous about this point.. Kendrick went at him being a deadbeat dad after pushups so it’s really him who opened up the family angle with a diss.. drake only name dropped he didn’t start the angle technically

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas are being disingenuous about this point.. Kendrick went at him being a deadbeat dad after pushups so it’s really him who opened up the family angle with a diss.. drake only name dropped he didn’t start the angle technically
Nah, that’s the same shyt that happened with Push. Drake mentions someone’s girl name then tries to claim that it wasn’t a shot at family.

You can’t mention the name of a family member then try to act innocent, especially when it’s known you move foul out here with other people’s girls.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Nope.... the Dj Whoo Kid drop was Drake insulating Kendrick's kid wasn't his. Then he mentioned his fiancé cheating possibility with bodyguards to tie that together.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You're being disingenuous, people were able to figure out exactly what Drake would say about Whitney from that bar, it wasn't a simple name drop.

Daps
Reppin
Uptown Bronx
Nope.... the Dj Whoo Kid drop was Drake insulating Kendrick's kid wasn't his. Then he mentioned his fiancé cheating possibility with bodyguards to tie that together.
The part with Whitney cheating with bodyguards is cap obviously because drake never brings that up ever again in the beef & goes all in on the Dave free angle.. if Kendrick himself thought he was saying that he would have bombed on drake immediately w/ no friendly battle.. he clearly wanted any reason in the world to bomb on drake

Daps
Reppin
Uptown Bronx
Nah, that’s the same shyt that happened with Push. Drake mentions someone’s girl name then tries to claim that it wasn’t a shot at family.

You can’t mention the name of a family member then try to act innocent, especially when it’s known you move foul out here with other people’s girls.
Even with the Pusha diss drake clearly wasn’t dissing pusha’s wife.. it was a simple wordplay name mention line.. Pusha the one that initiated the family angle by getting personal.. a name mention in a beef doesn’t equal an angle to me.. shyt gotta be actual disrespect

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The part with Whitney cheating with bodyguards is cap obviously because drake never brings that up ever again in the beef & goes all in on the Dave free angle.. if Kendrick himself thought he was saying that he would have bombed on drake immediately w/ no friendly battle.. he clearly wanted any reason in the world to bomb on drake
Kendrick did think that, which is why he responded with "fabricate stories on the family front cuz you heard Mr moral".

Daps
Reppin
Uptown Bronx
Kendrick did think that, which is why he responded with "fabricate stories on the family front cuz you heard Mr moral".
I don’t believe so.. I believe he said that because he already had intel on family matters before he decided to take it there.. and was telling him yea don’t do that.. it’s not a chess move when you are getting fed intel on your opp’s next move. Drake clearly had very few angles to use on Kendrick & eventually resulted to blatantly lying & still never brought up Whitney fukking a body guard again after that. There was nothing direct about that name drop in reality

Daps

I was scrolling thru random feeds the other day and came across a page talking about this song and a random comment was like “ a lot of ppl don’t know that he used shoobie which is a la slang for tourists. “

And one guy commented “ I’ve never heard that and I’m from Cali “

He responded “ it’s an older slang “ along with some more info he dropped.

Lmao had me explaining it to my girl because she loves this song so much.