Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick low key spared Drake on this after he mentioned Whitney on Push Ups. Push went right at Drake's throat after one name drop, but Kendrick gave him room to keep it rap. Ross said boy you better back out, but he didn't listen and doubled down like an idiot. Now his battle record in shambles and his career might be too.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
“Cutthroat business, you got shyt twisted…what is it the braids”?!? just gets funnier every time I hear it.:mjlol:

Euphoria is my favorite diss from this is battle. It’s a great hype song that gets you ready for a workout or a fight. I can definitely see this shutting down a festival or a live show when Kendrick performs it.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Johnny Juliano produced on Euphoria? Oh shyt Kendrick brought that dude back. Dope producer who gave Wiz some of his best beats.

Wonder what he been up too. He never got the credit he deserved imo.

Bruh JOhnny Juliano made this? loool my brother used to have his beats on repeat in the house. I still remember his tag and liked his beats. IF its for real my brother will have a good laugh about that

wiki says

Euphoria" is a diss track written and recorded by American rapper Kendrick Lamar, in response to Canadian-American rapper Drake's single "Push Ups" and his independently released song "Taylor Made Freestyle". It was unexpectedly released on April 30, 2024, via Interscope Records, initially as a YouTube exclusive before being released to streaming platforms hours later. The song takes its name from the American teen drama series Euphoria, of which Drake serves as an executive producer.

The song was produced by Cardo and Kyuro, with additional work from Johnny Juliano, Sounwave, and Yung Exclusive. Its extended introduction contains a sample of Teddy Pendergrass's 1981 song "You're My Latest, My Greatest Inspiration".

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Bruh JOhnny Juliano made this? loool my brother used to have his beats on repeat in the house. I still remember his tag and liked his beats. IF its for real my brother will have a good laugh about that

wiki says

Euphoria" is a diss track written and recorded by American rapper Kendrick Lamar, in response to Canadian-American rapper Drake's single "Push Ups" and his independently released song "Taylor Made Freestyle". It was unexpectedly released on April 30, 2024, via Interscope Records, initially as a YouTube exclusive before being released to streaming platforms hours later. The song takes its name from the American teen drama series Euphoria, of which Drake serves as an executive producer.

The song was produced by Cardo and Kyuro, with additional work from Johnny Juliano, Sounwave, and Yung Exclusive. Its extended introduction contains a sample of Teddy Pendergrass's 1981 song "You're My Latest, My Greatest Inspiration".
Yeah Juliano is part of the track. I think it's dope Kendrick got him to help put this track together. Especially when we haven't heard his name in so long, at least I haven't.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Yeah Juliano is part of the track. I think it's dope Kendrick got him to help put this track together. Especially when we haven't heard his name in so long, at least I haven't.

I know him cause we used to get beats off youtube and stuff to make songs to and we liked his stuff.