Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
There's a reason if kendrick started this...he has SOMETHING. Kendrick has always been strategic, he drops the right stuff at the right time. The guy is a chess player
I don’t disagree, which is why I think if it continues then things will get ugly

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

She continued, “He helps me with everything, just like life lessons. He's amazing. He's a great human being, and we went to dinner afterwards and we had dinner the next day and we met in Sydney.”​

Millie also revealed that Drake would regularly text her with advice “about boys.” When asked to elaborate, she said, “That stays in the text messages.”​

Again, 14 and 32, thats not normal and just because the are both in the industry doesn’t make it better :francis:

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell this record was so strategic in omission... everybody already knows Kendrick has a gameplan mapped out for drake's reply :russ:
That wasn't even the 4 year diss everyone is talking about since Euphoria mostly talks about recent events and drake's previous tracks :mjpls:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
from your link:

sub-buzz-991-1696845710-1.png
She a victim.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I'm gonna say something that not many people will agree with but this shyt kinda slap harder than Story of Adidon :whoa:
It do
But Pusha was holding back
And knew he couldn't win with just bars
Push and Meeks exposals were more damaging tho

Idk what Drake is on now and why he's even thinking he can take Kendrick on

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Why would I be insecure about you being in Charlotte when I'm an actual American Crodie?:umad:

You being the Canadian "debating" people as you say while constantly downplaying Kendrick and making other threads is mad obvious crodie. You're really cheesin us right now:heh:

You need to change your silly ass avatar while you at it, you can't imitate that violence :troll:

You tell me why you would be insecure. You mentioned Charlotte more than I have. I asked you what that has to do with anything.

And please hop off my dikk. This post is embarrassing and only tells me I been in your head rent free.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
from your link:

sub-buzz-991-1696845710-1.png

Not sure what this is supposed to prove when she was having sex with a 20 year old at 16:

Not even saying Drake took advantage of her but she never spoke out against Hunter Echo either. Not until he went on that drunk rant.

Fred.