Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Its DEFINITELY getting nasty. Thats why Cole punked out and ran for the hills because he wasn’t ready to get NASTY like Illmatic in 94.

Kendrick already alluded to Drake being a pedophile, the WORST thing a human being can be. He said out loud that Drake was a culture vulture, said he was battling both Drake AND his writers. Told him he might be a dad but he wasn’t a FATHER.

Their definitely wading in the proverbial mud now.

The way I see it, it’s all just speculation at this point and nothing really sticks. That being said you make a good point, maybe they can’t be “friends” after this but there’s still room for this to get much worse

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's weird but they were both child actors / stars. We're acting like a mentor mentee relationship is far fetched here.
When she was 14, Millie said of Drake, “We just texted each other the other day. He was like, ‘I miss you so much.’ I was like, ‘I miss you more.’”

That doesn’t sound like mentorship.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
In his song Look What You’ve Done, the 32-year-old sings: “And my father living in Memphis now, he can’t come this way/Over some minor charges and child support/That just wasn’t paid, damn/ Boo-hoo, sad story - Black American dad story.”

:picard:

“I didn’t come from that [peace],” he explained. “I came from my mother being like: ‘Your dad is this.’ My dad would never speak ill of my mother - ever, ever, ever. My mother is the nicest, kindest, sweetest woman, but she’s a woman scorned and a woman who is exhausted.

:wow:

King of Comedy Dennis Graham took that kid to Memphis for the summers and this is how he gets repaid, hes the bad guy of the story

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

That doesn’t sound like mentorship.

from your link:

sub-buzz-991-1696845710-1.png

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
What is it the braids is one of the most random Quotable ever :russ:

I have no idea why it goes so hard but it just works :mjlol:

Its funny as fukk, the whole quote is a double "dont get shyt twisted - what is it, the braids?"

Nice lil jab on Aubrey thinking hes Mack 10 cause he put barrettes in his hair

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way I see it, it’s all just speculation at this point and nothing really sticks. That being said you make a good point, maybe they can’t be “friends” after this but there’s still room for this to get much worse
There's a reason if kendrick started this...he has SOMETHING. Kendrick has always been strategic, he drops the right stuff at the right time. The guy is a chess player

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Thats not outrageous to say, this is actually digestible as a song.
SOA is still the better diss record overall. That Story of OJ beat + the content and Pusha T sounding like he is in pure disgust >

This Kendrick track is how I feel about listening to Infared cause Infared sounds better than SOA to me.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You can act brand new if you want to. Doesn't change the history.

I already said somewhere in one of these threads that you can't defend Drake for that weird shyt on stage with that 17yo

It takes a certain level of insecurity to be bothered by me being in Charlotte right now

Like what that gotta do with anything?

Why would I be insecure about you being in Charlotte when I'm an actual American Crodie?:umad:

You being the Canadian "debating" people as you say while constantly downplaying Kendrick and making other threads is mad obvious crodie. You're really cheesin us right now:heh:

You need to change your silly ass avatar while you at it, you can't imitate that violence :troll:

EDIT: oh wow Crodie's now even juelzing texting a 14 year old in the name of Drake :huhldup: