Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
monkey suit dennis was tryin 2 be a stand up father to the peckerwood...

but the prick wanted to struggle and sell records by making dennis strange...

u got the nikka last name..not sher...

then tries to play that victem shyt when caught

Monkey suit Dennis raised that boy and he shytted on him to hang out with Lil Wayne.

Nah. We don’t do that. This C U L T U R E!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
drake-grabby-hands.gif

AYO!!!!!!!!

grandpianos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm confused why people are running with 19 minute version rumor... ain't the source for that a twitter troll post by Daylyt

edit: i posted this before i saw everyone was clowning daylyt for the last couple of hours

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Drake's dad is ADOS, this nikka comes from FBA lineage and was immersed in it just as much as his jewish heritage but they have painted this white boy narrative
:pachaha:
Except drake has said the opposite including stating he didn’t see his father often. How y’all just making up a whole alternate upbringing for him? A summer every other year with daddy doesn’t make you “immersed”

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Respond to what breh? Aint nobody scared to message you on forum :skip:

You can act brand new if you want to. Doesn't change the history.

Keep defending pedo papi and his purple nails if you want to Crodie, I guess you just "one of the dogs" :hubie:

I already said somewhere in one of these threads that you can't defend Drake for that weird shyt on stage with that 17yo

Even tried to cite Charlotte as a second home in this thread like Drake does Memphis breh just leave this thread alone :pachaha:

It takes a certain level of insecurity to be bothered by me being in Charlotte right now

Like what that gotta do with anything?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
That was some real cracka type shyt from Drake, i'll give you that.

He could have used the fact that he actually was locked in with his family in Memphis to his advantage if he really wanted to impress the black community instead of forcing absent dad stereotypes.

Ive met Dennis, he's like a walking blaxploitation type nikka
:mjlol:
met him and larry ....at a mustache convention with Matthew knowles...and the twins from the whispers

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This is pretty much how I feel at this point. I’m glad Kendrick didn’t duck him and we got a little back and forth but if it goes beyond this point it’s gonna go from a fun battle to something nasty

It ain’t too late for them to peace it up and move on from this

Its DEFINITELY getting nasty. Thats why Cole punked out and ran for the hills because he wasn’t ready to get NASTY like Illmatic in 94.

Kendrick already alluded to Drake being a pedophile, the WORST thing a human being can be. He said out loud that Drake was a culture vulture, said he was battling both Drake AND his writers. Told him he might be a dad but he wasn’t a FATHER.

Their definitely wading in the proverbial mud now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You can act brand new if you want to. Doesn't change the history.

I already said somewhere in one of these threads that you can't defend Drake for that weird shyt on stage with that 17yo

It takes a certain level of insecurity to be bothered by me being in Charlotte right now

Like what that gotta do with anything?

But realistically speaking, not even trolling, you don’t find it weird that drake and Millie Bobby brown are texting on the phone at all hours of the night?

A 14 year old girl and a 30 something year old man?

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
A lot of if not most of these Drake fans are not rap fans. They are Drake fans. They are fans of a pop star who just so happens to rap. The proof is in them acting like the story Kendrick already talked about on Duckworth was some sort of ammo that they uncovered. Which is insane because it's not like Kendrick is some local underground artist either. We're talking about one of the biggest rappers in the world's closing song on his highest selling album. These are not serious people. These are cheerleaders. "Aubrey, Aubrey, he's our man, if he can't do it, nobody can! Goooooooo Aubrey!"

The thing about that is, if another manufactured artist with the same push comes out, those same brain dead fans will follow them. Drake has absolutely 0 character, his music is like McDonalds, it's fun but not fullfilling so it leaves you wanting more quickly. Everyone still digesting Euphoria. Drake "fans" won't really stick with him cause they are mostly teens, college kids and women and will switch up if there's a replacement. Even rappers like Pusha T who has a much smaller fan base will remain loyal to following his music.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
But realistically speaking, not even trolling, you don’t find it weird that drake and Millie Bobby brown are texting on the phone at all hours of the night?

A 14 year old girl and a 30 something year old man?

It's weird but they were both child actors / stars. We're acting like a mentor mentee relationship is far fetched here.