Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
“I go back to this day when I was like 13 or 14. I had an audition for a TV show that ultimately shaped my life,” he explained, referring to Degrassi. “Before my audition, I went to this kid's house. And I, out of, I guess, a desire to be accepted, I would succumb to peer pressure, and I got high with these kids right before my audition.”

-Aubrey Graham

This confirms what I already said and knew that Drake has longed for acceptance and it grew up right with him as an adult because he still seeks it.

Kendrick could really use this as ammo

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You tell me why you would be insecure. You mentioned Charlotte more than I have. I asked you what that has to do with anything.

And please hop off my dikk. This post is embarrassing and only tells me I been in your head rent free.

Breh you in here juelzing that a 30 year old man texting a 14 year old girl isn't totally out of pocket. I promise you its not my posts that are embarrassing right now :picard:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Again, 14 and 32, thats not normal and just because the are both in the industry doesn’t make it better :francis:
nikka it doesnt matter. You shouldnt be texting a girl that young thats not your kin about shyt lol
She a victim.
Not sure what this is supposed to prove when she was having sex with a 20 year old at 16:

Not even saying Drake took advantage of her but she never spoke out against Echo Hunter either. Not until he went on that drunk rant.

Fred.

Kendrick better use it in his next diss then :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
curious to see the charts next week, but if Euphoria is getting that 10/11 spot with less than 2 days of tracking this week, and with Taylor swift dominating the entire top 15

would be crazy but possible

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
nikka it doesnt matter. You shouldnt be texting a girl that young thats not your kin about shyt lol

nikka I got a God Daughter, MY KIN thats a lil girl turning 12 and when I seen she sent me a friend request on IG from a solo profile first thing I did was snitch on her ass to her mama :ufdup: way too many weirdos out here under the guise of "mentors" and teachers to let a little kid have an unsupervised social media account... fukk what they talking bout you shouldn't be having no damn one-on-ones with children let alone flying them out to have back to back dinners in Sydney, with secret DMs and all that :dahell:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
“I go back to this day when I was like 13 or 14. I had an audition for a TV show that ultimately shaped my life,” he explained, referring to Degrassi. “Before my audition, I went to this kid's house. And I, out of, I guess, a desire to be accepted, I would succumb to peer pressure, and I got high with these kids right before my audition.”

-Aubrey Graham

This confirms what I already said and knew that Drake has longed for acceptance and it grew up right with him as an adult because he still seeks it.

Kendrick could really use this as ammo

Drake is an insecure guy for sure but in his defense a little bit what kid didn't smoke weed at 13 because they thought it would make them seem cool?

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Breh you in here juelzing that a 30 year old man texting a 14 year old girl isn't totally out of pocket. I promise you its not my posts that are embarrassing right now :picard:

You're absolutely embarrassing yourself with your shameless dap fishing.

I called it weird off rip and look at you repeatedly fishing for an argument like a scorned bytch cause I called you out for being a p*ssy for months.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
It do
But Pusha was holding back
And knew he couldn't win with just bars
Push and Meeks exposals were more damaging tho

Idk what Drake is on now and why he's even thinking he can take Kendrick on
mannn i wish push would have unreleased the flutes on the nikka...

fukk what he had to say about ye...

he will get over it ...

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
That's only if u count the "Im Not a Biter" shyt with it. And Cam's diss was WAY more entertaining than Euphoria. Problem wasn't that Euphoria was long. shyt was long and only half of it was fire. shyt was long winded.
i guess the ppl playing it in the streets are wrong. (just heard it blaring out somebody's car on the way to a haircut)
i guess the NBA playing it is wrong
I guess most folks saying kendrick is up are wrong

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Over the past weeks I would be thinking to myself. "Kendrick should do this. Kendrick should do that"....trying to come up with all type of angles he can use. But now I realize Kendrick needs absolutely no help from anybody :mjlol: .....dude is a fukkin Jedi master with this shyt. I already knew he was a genius. But I still underestimated how fukkin crazy his mind is. There will never be another. Appreciate him before he's gone.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bytches get knocked up everyday, thats the whole purpose of sex.

Don’t bring up the angle of him being immersed in the FBA culture and damn near being a militant when he knowingly impregnated a white woman when he’s half white making his lineage a generation away from being completely white. Actually you can make the argument that it’s completely white now. A white boy being raised by his white mother and white grandmother.