Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick has more monthly spotify listeners than the Colis beloved nas and jay z combined but yall talk about him like he's some small indie artist :laff:

lmfao.

This is what I'm talking about.

So many posters on here operate in another reality.

:pachaha:

I swear they still think Kendrick is doing cross country tours at bars that have a max capacity of 150 people or something.

Dude is a legit Hip-Hop star and legend with multiple concept albums under his belt as well as a litany of compliments inside and outside of the culture.

All kinds of incredible achievements.

I come on The Coli and dude is getting compared to dudes who couldn't write themselves out of a life-or-death situation in 2024
or is forced to chase goal posts that can't sit still.

It's like when people used to say Jay-Z isn't a legend, even he had to say "Y'all got me fighting ghosts!".

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
not only that i think it was said on the joe budden podcast how after Like That dropped i think it was cole that called kendrick and kendrick wasnt trying to talk to him. Kinda reaching but still somewhat relevant
Nah definitely. Drake kinda mentioned that too on Pushups when he said Cole was trying to call Top to peace it up

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So robbing a kfc and ya pops working there not an L in itself? Go ahead and excuse that type of low brow shyt… You should know better

My nikka was making an honest living it would have been an L had something happened to this man and us not witnessing a goat take down the nikka all up in a young Millie Bobby Brown dms.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Can someone honestly tell me the last major hit drake had?

It was God’s Plan, wasn’t it? :patrice:

Wasn’t that like a half dozen albums ago?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
My nikka was making an honest living it would have been an L had something happened to this man and us not witnessing a goat take down the nikka all up in a young Millie Bobbi Brown dms.
I’m taking about a nikka robbing a fukkin kfc bro that’s low brow shyt

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m taking about a nikka robbing a fukkin kfc bro that’s low brow shyt

He seen the light when my nikka gave him some chicken. Now the man owns a successful hip hop label. All things you thought were Ls ended up turning into W’s in the end.