Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:wow:Dope track that’s why these dudes need to take their time. Hopefully Drake takes his time because he going to need it.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Low key the person who is probably losing the most sleep in this entire beef is Kanye

Dude has the biggest ego probably in music history. He made his grand entrance into the beef like “let me take this nikka out” and got immediately ignored and forgotten.

I would be surprised if he has some sort of mental break and starts going at Kendrick :francis:

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to jump in again. His attention-starved ass gotta realize this is amongst the 30 somethings

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Make another Hov then :sas1:

And do it without clout chasing off Taylor Swift or Drake :sas2:

You don't seriously believe this. And the fact that it still charted at 19, a whole week after is evidence the diss had impact.

Imagine if they pushed the diss like a single and played it on TNT :heh:

Not Kdot's fault Drake and his camp are incompetent. Tell em to focus more on timely release schedules and less time writing cease and desist letters.
:mjlol:

Might need to do something about that snitch in the crew too, shout outs to Abel.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Kendrick called out Chubbs, J Prince and Jr.
This is my favorite part of the song TBH

It let Aubrey know that this will not go as his previous skirmishes have.

You dealing with someone who has street ties just like you do

Also...I stand by my theory that J Prince is a federal informant

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
:lolbron:Kendrick confirmed that Drake been searching for dirt. I wonder what he found and how Dot is going to rebuttal.
Would be funny if the Whitney/bodyguard thing was just something fake that Kendrick leaked to someone to leak to Drake. Just to have Drake think it’s a “nuclear bomb”.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Exactly this.
Anyone who says this is “polite” or “warning shots” either has no idea what it is to have children or is just a simpleton. Pure and simple.
If I said this to a father or someone said this to me the relationship would be over forever. There is no stronger insult you can say to a man.
Not only that, he legitimately broke down what he believes Drake probably does not do with his son

The defensive response from fans really is a testament to drake’s fan power and age of his fanbase