Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Huge Cam fan .....this is sad on his part. Goddamn.....Drake honorary DipSet so this is expected..... Man Kendrick didn't mention color at all. The black card.... Harlem nighas will sell their soul for a dollar. Disgusting.....
I remember Pusha T was on Drink Champs and Nore was like you don't ever wanna peace it up and get a drake feature
Dude asked multiple times mad thirsty

Bruh you're from the birth place of hip hop and had your own run

Why are you dikkriding a fraud from Canada?

Superstar
Daps
Breaking News: The Coli is not reflective of real life.

:manny:
Then why are you fighting, as if this affects your real life, like a twitter Puerto Rican rocking a bald fade and Oakley shades?

You shouldn’t be bothered about this enough to argue if the love and results of both artists’ product are what you say they are…. Dare I say you should be off somewhere, relaxed…CoolinSomeButt?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So robbing a kfc and ya pops working there not an L in itself? Go ahead and excuse that type of low brow shyt… You should know better
:heh:

You wildin' champ. You old enough to know what the 80's was like in any predominately black area/neighborhood anywhere in the US. Like you don't know Top's background or like you've never heard Kenny talk about his childhood.

You trying your best to fight the good fight but this ain't it.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Why you typing up all that dumb shyt instead of addressing the point of robbing a kfc is low brow shyt

Ok. It's confirmed that you are a fukking weirdo. It makes sense why you and the other ole boy are defending that man in the way that you are. We ain't gotta go back and forth no more.

Have fun bro.

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
Your last one bricked/ you really not on shyt/ they make excuses for you cause they hate to see me lit/ pull your contract cause we gotta see the split/ they way you doing splits bytch your pants might rip/

I still can’t believe this nikka wrote these ABC raps man. I don’t even think preschoolers rap like that anymore. every time I hear it I’m like :what:
:scust: and nikkas on here and on social media was trying to convince us these bars were clever and funny.Those bars sound like something out of Adam Sandler's Straight to Netflix movies. These bars and alot other bars in push up sound like parody rap. It reminded me of this goofy shyt.

That push up track was so ass, I still can't believe people consider that a good diss track:scust:

Doctor Strange must have fukked up a spell or something because we must be in an alternate timeline/universe for a diss track like push ups to be consider good.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kenny got the “he speaks real shyt” cac fans ala Eminem, Wu Tang, etc.

A lot of them be in European country hence why he’s so big out there. Idk if you seen his Mr Morale Paris Tour video he did for Amazon but that shyt was insane.
This is what makes him talking about Drake not being from the culture silly. The majority of Kendrick fans are rich white kids :mjlol:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This is what makes him talking about Drake not being from the culture silly. The majority of Kendrick fans are rich white kids :mjlol:
That don't change WHO he is

And any rapper who sells a lot if is going to have a lot of white fans

derro13

All Star
Daps
Damn if he dropped this on a friday, it would have aimed for the top spot @billboard