Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Can someone honestly tell me the last major hit drake had?

It was God’s Plan, wasn’t it? :patrice:

Wasn’t that like a half dozen albums ago?
Correct.
I’ll go deeper than that.
Pull up all of Drakes #1 songs and listen to them.
How much actual rapping do you hear?
I would say even 15% would be a stretch.
They’re pop songs that get a ton of play on stations and playlists that don’t play actual hip-hop.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Correct.
I’ll go deeper than that.
Pull up all of Drakes #1 songs and listen to them.
How much actual rapping do you hear?
I would say even 15% would be a stretch.
They’re pop songs.

Same formula as Post Malone except drake is better at blending in with the niiiiigggas as Ross would say

calh45

Cal
Daps
So robbing a kfc and ya pops working there not an L in itself? Go ahead and excuse that type of low brow shyt… You should know better

This is a very strange take. Kendrick's pops moved to Compton and got a job because he didn't want to get into gang shyt and not be there for his kid. Ain't a whole lot of tech jobs in Compton in the early 90s.

Did he like the fact that he worked at KFC? Probably not, he probably hated that shyt every single day, but shytting on any father taking a job that allows him to provide for his kid is a little weird, but if you add into the fact that his kid turns out to become Kendrick. No one here should be questioning that man's parenting.

My dad was a janitor when I was young. He HATED that shyt, but he did it because it was a check our family needed. Eventually he got a way better higher paying job, and I bet Kendrick's pops did the same shyt, but cats without college degrees and not a lot of experience with young children gotta start somewhere.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This is a very strange take. Kendrick's pops moved to Compton and got a job because he didn't want to get into gang shyt and not be there for his kid. Ain't a whole lot of tech jobs in Compton in the early 90s.

Did he like the fact that he worked at KFC? Probably not, he probably hated that shyt every single day, but shytting on any father taking a job that allows him to provide for his kid is a little weird, but if you add into the fact that his kid turns out to become Kendrick. No one here should be questioning that man's parenting.

My dad was a janitor when I was young. He HATED that shyt, but he did it because it was a check our family needed. Eventually he got a way better higher paying job, and I bet Kendrick's pops did the same shyt, but cats without college degrees and not a lot of experience with young children gotta start somewhere.
Why you typing up all that dumb shyt instead of addressing the point of robbing a kfc is low brow shyt