Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I’m just laughing at that thought of Kendrick ever being scared to respond to Drake’s diss. I seen alot of comments on here saying that before Euphoria dropped. :dead:

Kendrick was raised in the slums of Compton, came up battling and then became apart of the BWS movement with Game & Jay Rock while Drake was over in Canada acting on a teenage drama series living an affluent life with no roots to hip hop and black culture around the same time.

I expected Akademiks henny guzzling, food smuggling ass to say that but some of y’all should’ve known better than to doubt Kendrick if you’re a knowledgeable hip hop fan. Shame on ya! :ufdup::pachaha:
I tried to show em, but they doubted me anyway :manny:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Nikka's don't even know what there original point by the end of the Juelzing :heh:

It's cool Crodies Drake will drop by the end of the week you will get your chance to pop shyt.
Can’t wait for more baby shoe slander from the crodies :blessed:

Did y’all know Kendrick was short tho???

He’s a pipsqueak fam! :damn: #bars

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Low key the person who is probably losing the most sleep in this entire beef is Kanye

Dude has the biggest ego probably in music history. He made his grand entrance into the beef like “let me take this nikka out” and got immediately ignored and forgotten.

I would be surprised if he has some sort of mental break and starts going at Kendrick :francis:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
imagine the dude you beefin with boosts the mom & pop shop in your hometown where you got robbed. that's gotta sting.

K Dot stimulus package :ohhh:

AirGrzY.png

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Despite whatever you got to say, Like That is only his third number one in his career.

Kendrick makes concept albums. He doesn't make hits.
Kendrick has more monthly spotify listeners than the Colis beloved nas and jay z combined but yall talk about him like he's some small indie artist :laff: