Duckburg, NY
Drake searching reddit and forums for kendrick gossip

hp_getty_drakelaptop_655.jpg

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I’m just laughing at that thought of Kendrick ever being scared to respond to Drake’s diss. I seen alot of comments on here saying that before Euphoria dropped. :dead:

Kendrick was raised in the slums of Compton, came up battling and then became apart of the BWS movement with Game & Jay Rock while Drake was over in Canada acting on a teenage drama series living an affluent life with no roots to hip hop and black culture around the same time.

I expected Akademiks henny guzzling, food smuggling ass to say that but some of y’all should’ve known better than to doubt Kendrick if you’re a knowledgeable hip hop fan. Shame on ya! :ufdup::pachaha:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
That said, Kendrick ain't pull punches really. Did you hear the last two verses?

Fam, all throughout the song Kendrick is talking about how he could go deeper on some of these topics but he wont right now. And that's what I mean by pulling punches.

And I had this same criticism for Cole's diss and Drake's diss.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If Drake doesn’t respond today tonight it’s over.
I thought he had a record ready?

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Saying Drake got him these last two big streaming songs is not the same as saying Kendrick isn't popping.

This kinda reading comprehension explains why you guys see Kendrick as a beacon of intellectualism and wisdom

Yet Drake couldn't get his own diss songs to stream as high lol. You implied Kendrick wasn't do big streaming numbers. He is. The end.

Last edited: