Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Anyone who thinks Drake gets universal love in Toronto has never spent any time in Toronto.
Maaaan
They don't realize OVO nikkas is really 4 different crews Drake clicked up with. Like I don't know how he don't stop and say thank you to Tony and Preme often.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
And Humble was off the #1 position the next week. Plummeted faster than that Drake and SZA song.

Push Ups premiered a week in advance on Twitch, and still charted at 19.

No one dodged your post. You just arent making the point you think you are.
:dead:

Humble dropped to #4 in its second week and spent 15 weeks in the top ten. And then it went 14x plat. That's not plummeting by any definition of the word.

Push Ups had very little impact compared to either Kendrick record. It premiering early is irrelevant. If Kendrick's success is solely because of Drake, surely Push Ups should have done better regardless. Like That been dominating for over a month now. Euphoria will debut high. How come the boy can't match the success?

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
drake stans trying to paint the narrative that kendrick ain’t one of the biggest music artist in the world :mjlol:

Such a horrible angle

I mean talking about "real women" after making that Auntie song for LGBTQ clout aint the best angle either :sas2:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Thats what i keep asking.

The idea that drake is gonna talk about fukking kendricks wife is hilarious. Can you imagine drake going around the world trying to fukk every rapppers girl so he got ammo in a theoretical rap beef with them in the future.

“Drake fukked kim k, kanye lawst!”

“Drake fukked Kylie, tyga lawst!”

“Drake fukked Whitney, kendrick lawst!”

Drake a dirty dikk white boy :scusthov:
:ohhh:drake got a weird ass kink

:picard:he into the sloppy seconds

Last edited: