Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'm saying Drake should get credit for it, causing dissing him is what got them the number 1.

Kendrick had over 10 years in his career to come up with a number 1 hit if he could've made one himself.

You never heard of Humble, which was #1?
:mjlol:

But please, you dodged the question: how come Push Ups didn't perform as well as either Kendrick track?

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
I'm saying Drake should get credit for it, causing dissing him is what got them the number 1.

Kendrick had over 10 years in his career to come up with a number 1 hit if he could've made one himself.

drake should get kendrick for kdot number 1:dahell:

just log off the internet for the forseeable future

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coincidentally, both songs are about Drake.

Kendrick never sees these kinda stats with his own music, despite being the "superior" artist :heh:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Coincidentally, both songs are about Drake.

Kendrick never sees these kinda stats with his own music, despite being the "superior" artist :heh:

Breh he's had 5 No. 1 albums, multiple no. 1 singles and did the fukking Black Panther Soundtrack you acting like Kendrick is small time :dead:

You dudes in here defending BBL Blackface Drake looking like Riley in the Gangstalicious episode. Imagine caping for a 37 year old who paints his nails purple and uses AI in diss records. Go "Push Up" Drake's streaming numbers cuz he needs the support right now :sadcam:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Stop it. You don't get 60m streams a month if you're not popping.

Saying Drake got him these last two big streaming songs is not the same as saying Kendrick isn't popping.

This kinda reading comprehension explains why you guys see Kendrick as a beacon of intellectualism and wisdom

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He will go with kendrick girl fukking his body guard and having a kid( that kendrick raises) that's not his angle, it's been a industry secret/hinted for some time. Quote me on this. I believe drake made sneak disses bout it b4 but I'm not a drake fan don't quote me on that

When the hell was this hinted before Drake? :russ:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kendrick has had number 1 hit though humble. Like stop talking out your ass like that is a hit record. He didn’t even say Drakes name in the song.

No go beat it to Drakes leak fakkit.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
You never heard of Humble, which was #1

And Humble was off the #1 position the next week. Plummeted faster than that Drake and SZA song.

But please, you dodged the question: how come Push Ups didn't perform as well as either Kendrick track?

Push Ups premiered a week in advance on Twitch, and still charted at 19.

No one dodged your post. You just arent making the point you think you are.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
since we over here talking hits. when was the last SOLO Drake hit?:patrice::sas1:

Thats what i keep asking.

The idea that drake is gonna talk about fukking kendricks wife is hilarious. Can you imagine drake going around the world trying to fukk every rapppers girl so he got ammo in a theoretical rap beef with them in the future.

“Drake fukked kim k, kanye lawst!”

“Drake fukked Kylie, tyga lawst!”

“Drake fukked Whitney, kendrick lawst!”

Drake a dirty dikk white boy :scusthov: