Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coincidentally, both songs are about Drake.

Kendrick never sees these kinda stats with his own music, despite being the "superior" artist :heh:

Like that at first Kendrick wasn’t listed as a feature and no one knew he going to diss Cole and Drake stop this. His albums go number 1 when they drop and this is straight fukkin hater shyt. I swear you OVO cocksuckers always got to try some shyt.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
This is disingenuous. Yes Drake is the highest streamed hip hop artist but Kendrick is also in the top 10 highest streamed rappers. He's no slouch on the numbers.

Despite whatever you got to say, Like That is only his third number one in his career.

Kendrick makes concept albums. He doesn't make hits.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
gytVhwu.gif

That would have been a better Instagram gif than Drake actually posted :mjlol:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"My favorite rapper a alien, Kendrick not seein him!!" - someone terminally online

Yeah.

Alien to success.

:laff:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Like that at first Kendrick wasn’t listed as a feature and no one knew he going to diss Cole and Drake stop this. His albums go number 1 when they drop and this is straight fukkin hater shyt. I swear you OVO cocksuckers always got to try some shyt.
Kendrick feature run
He was killing it

And many more

If Kendrick jumped on every feature like Drake
He would kill it

But he not trying to ride every wave like Aubrey

calh45

Cal
Daps
For the last 3 days that he’s been posting it

:russ:

Wait. There's folks in here that think Kendrick's dark ass kids came from Drake somehow??

I need Kendrick to release the remaining 13 minutes of this diss because this thread is JOKES with how unhinged some of these takes are, but he'd legit break the internet if he dropped the rest.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

What the fukk kinda point do you think you're making by "but he wasn't initially listed as a feature" :heh:

He got the credit for the number 1

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Wait. There's folks in here that think Kendrick's dark ass kids came from Drake somehow??

I need Kendrick to release the remaining 13 minutes of this diss because this thread is JOKES with how unhinged some of these takes are, but he'd legit break the internet if he dropped the rest.
lol, nah...he's saying one of Kendrick's kids ain't his because his super behind the scenes wife cheated on him, and this been floating around for forever 🤣

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

If the 6 minutes didn't do it, I doubt the remaining 13 minutes will.

The corny thing about this whole battle is how all 3 of these rappers been pulling their punches and talking about where they could take it on the next song

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
KenDirCk DoNt Do NOmBuRs WitThOuT DRAke

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
You’re sayin that Drake credited that number 1 which he didn’t.

I'm saying Drake should get credit for it, causing dissing him is what got them the number 1.

Kendrick had over 10 years in his career to come up with a number 1 hit if he could've made one himself.