Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Funny thing is Kendrick will only ever see stream numbers like this when he’s dissing Drake. The Drake stimulus undefeated :wow:

Might be true. Somebody called Samuel Otwetwe on Twitter said that Kendrick's lyrics don't make sense so he needed to listen it three times at least :wow:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
And remember. Kendrick called this shyt an act of KINDNESS :wow: .....he dropped so many little Easter eggs about shyt he's gonna dive deeper into. But told him he's gonna spare him for now. This song was Kendrick being NICE. Just wait til he really goes for the throat:banderas:

this what i’m saying. I want to make a long post about it but im not tryna type shyt out

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
update-made-a-png-file-for-you-drake-dada-png-jlo-and-drake-memes-11563200094wblvdrnzf6.png

Drake is almost as jewish as Adam Sandler

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They ran Logic out the game smh, i never thought he was wack, i mean its one thing to say you don't like the music, but ran over with the shyt about him being corny.

Welp, we (collectively) chose the lesser half breed on terms of authenticity, the guy who was an actual culture vulture. I blame all those cosigns, future, ross, meek, etc, they made Drake who he is, its ironic they wanna call him out at all. Kdot standing on business.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It definitely has some of the same cues

The level of hateful disgust that nas had when he called Jay a "dikk riding fakkit" is sounding familiar in here. Like, kenny really does not like drake like at all, he doesn't respect him in any capacity, and that's why this shyt is so etherous :mjlol:
Soo may catchphrases will be said in the future: "know nothing bout dat", "Whats is it the braids", "Ok n*** lets play"