Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
And remember. Kendrick called this shyt an act of KINDNESS :wow: .....he dropped so many little Easter eggs about shyt he's gonna dive deeper into. But told him he's gonna spare him for now. This song was Kendrick being NICE. Just wait til he really goes for the throat:banderas:

Drizzy better not go too personal on the reply cause Kendrick got the pusha t type dirt of drake

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
:what: :what: :what:

She don't know Jack shyt about Kendrick's wife to compare her to Drake.
Women and the teenagers/20 yr olds are an issue when trying to get drake out the paint lol

Both parties don't care about rap on the traditional sense. They care about how attracted they are to the artist, the idea of them, and how they make them "feel".

They don't care about non mainstream sounding music, or bars, or flow, or skills.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
It's a sneak diss, it's supposed to be vague. If a ton of people took that verse as a shot at kendrick, I'm sure kendrick especially took it as a diss considering he just turned down being on the song. Drake isn't stupid, he knows what he's doing when he throws subs at people.
Kendrick was gonna be on the song but wanted Drake to send his verse first. What he was scared for?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Only thing I hope is that they remaster it on the low. There's some distortion that comes in during the 2nd half that's annoying. Not sure what it is cause it doesn't happen at perfect intervals. And it doesn't happen the whole song. I only noticed it after a few spins. Surprising since tde is always elite with the mixing. But that lets me know dot kept this shyt very low key. Even among his own team. He wasn't taking any chances.