Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I forgot about those overly exaggerated physical mannerisms he used to do :scust:

How people rabbidly stan this tool is fukking beyond me :dead:

Drake Waving - GIF - Imgur

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
couple things.

this and The Hillbillies some of the best things Kendrick ever done, especially after that dud of an album
(Rich Spirit is a great song though)

Kendrick fans are def embarrassing as Drake fans but its not even them, the amount of nonsense people been tweeting hoping to go viral is goofy as hell I've seen corny shyt like 'Kendrick fans do this (read the book) Drake fans do this (wait for the movie)'. look like paid tweets

that clip of Akademiks reacting to the "cheesing fam" bit of the song had me howling

I seen people complaining that Cam and Mase saying they don't care for Kendrick song.
Eastcoast old heads don't care for Kendrick at all and people somehow can't grasp it.

he was trying to be nice but you could clearly tell Cam clearly feels the whole beef is trash
Mr Morale is a classic. You simply didn't get it. And that's ok

Last edited:

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
I forgot about those overly exaggerated physical mannerisms he used to do :scust:

How people rabbidly stan this tool is fukking beyond me :dead:
Jesus Christ Drake is so fukking corny lmaoooooo

He used to perform like how he think rappers perform :russ:

wtf was with the hands :russ:

The shyt not natural wtf was wrong wit this boy :russ:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some folks looked at me CRAZY when I said it earlier too.

It’s okay, everyone gonna come around. It’ll be this generation's Ether.
It definitely has some of the same cues

The level of hateful disgust that nas had when he called Jay a "dikk riding fakkit" is sounding familiar in here. Like, kenny really does not like drake like at all, he doesn't respect him in any capacity, and that's why this shyt is so etherous :mjlol: