Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Did my lil research, it's the spot the alleged robber filmed a music video.

Robbery happened at a different restaurant
Ahhh OK I got it... So it's a little subliminal getting played over Canadian news and they don't even get the relevance :huhldup:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
The whole world standing behind Kendrick. The shift is happening :wow: .....this is exactly what crodie was afraid of. And exactly why Kendrick touching on the "same topics" means nothing. Because when Kendrick says these things they hold more weight. Because he's regarded by everyone as the greatest hip hop artist of our generation.

It's like Nas or jay calling drake a phony. It will actually make certain people maybe not ever wanna bump drake again. That's the level of respect and power Kenny has in the culture. After the next one, dot really gonna make people feel ashamed to bump Aubrey in public. He's doing him filthy.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
quentin-tarantino-doing-finger-gun-bcpl1a4b3jjoe3cf.gif

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
It's like Nas or jay calling drake a phony. It will actually make certain people maybe not ever wanna bump drake again. That's the level of respect and power Kenny has in the culture. After the next one, dot really gonna make people feel ashamed to bump Aubrey in public. He's doing him filthy.
:comeon:
WHAT IS IT THE BRAIDS?!
Whole time I thought he was saying "What is it? The Breaks?!" :mjlol: