Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Listen to the last verse of that song

Zero Kendrick disses in that verse.

The whole selling false dreams shyt applies to Kanye, more than Kendrick. And, even then, nothing to directly indicate who Drake is referring to.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same reason no one will acknowledge Kendrick or J. Cole as contemporary legends is the same
reason no "modern diss" can be considered apart of the legendary canon.

Some of y'all got a old head bias.

"oh that shyt from 93 was more john blaze than this". :snoop:

And I actually HATE the anti-old head energy I see from Reddit and Twitter CACS who don't respect the history.

But I actually do, I really did the knowledge, I been dropping legendary diss tracks in this thread from the jump.

I really feel before this decade is over, y'all gon' have to acknowledge what's happened in the past 15 years.

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that Aubs has intentionally engrained himself into the NBA and was the mascot of the playoffs for one season, and Kendrick probably don't even know what a Triple Double is, and they play Euphoria way louder and longer than usual is telling.\

another L in a rap battle for the beige rage Mulatto

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Zero Kendrick disses in that verse.

The whole selling false dreams shyt applies to Kanye, more than Kendrick. And, even then, nothing to directly indicate who Drake is referring to.
It's a sneak diss, it's supposed to be vague. If a ton of people took that verse as a shot at kendrick, I'm sure kendrick especially took it as a diss considering he just turned down being on the song. Drake isn't stupid, he knows what he's doing when he throws subs at people.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drake's jew grandfather spread aids in Africa???

:gucci:

This gotta be cap right???

Theres alot to unpack about AIDS/HIV that people dont wanna talk about. One thing is depending on the testing method,something like malaria,and even previously having malaria could create a false positive. So its the perfect way to make it seem like Africa is a cesspool of AIDs. Then get billions in funding for research and charity you can money launder. While also selling medication to these countries. Perfect money laundering scheme. But I was called a conspiracy theorist,so Kendrick might as well get ready if thats going to be an angle.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
And calls himself 'the boy' when he 40 years old

He's 37-38. Jay-Z called himself young, said 30 the new 20 & made forever young ages 36-40, right?.... and Jay was still GOAT status and only competing with his label mate Kanye and Frienemy Wayne for that Top Dog spot.

That ain't the move chief!

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
King Kendrick stimulating the Toronto economy.

New Ho King going uuuuup! :blessed:

These google reviews :pachaha:

IMG-8941.jpg

IMG-8940.jpg

IMG-8939.jpg

IMG-8938.jpg

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
It's a sneak diss, it's supposed to be vague. If a ton of people took that verse as a shot at kendrick, I'm sure kendrick especially took it as a diss considering he just turned down being on the song. Drake isn't stupid, he knows what he's doing when he throws subs at people.

Glad we established we're reaching with subs here.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Theres alot to unpack about AIDS/HIV that people dont wanna talk about. One thing is depending on the testing method,something like malaria,and even previously having malaria could create a false positive. So its the perfect way to make it seem like Africa is a cesspool of AIDs. Then get billions in funding for research and charity you can money launder. While also selling medication to these countries. Perfect money laundering scheme. But I was called a conspiracy theorist,so Kendrick might as well get ready if thats going to be an angle.
That shyt was never a conspiracy, cacs have been using black folks as test subjects for a long ass time.

The entire field of gynecology was created from information gain by torturing black women with experiments against their will.

The surprising part is drake being related to someone directly responsible for these types of experiments.