Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
The typical person is gonna go with the easier listen for them.

nikkas don't like what they can't comprehend quickly.

That's why you got some cats liking Rick Ross diss the most because it's easiest for them to understand out of all the disses. It's short and sweet.

Kendrick ain't saying nothing complex like that but it depends on the listener's comprehension skills.

The average person reads on an 8th grade reading level or below.

nikkas hate certain books not because the books suck but because they can't understand what the hell they reading.
Because kendrick didnt make a better song even if he has more material to attack drake with. The flows are off, his voice cracks like Shaggy in scooby doo after the beat switch, and it's too low energy.

The best part about Push Up is that it's aggressive.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cole started off as a conscious rapper.

Drake fans are desperately grasping for straws here.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Because kendrick didnt make a better song even if he has more material to attack drake with. The flows are off, his voice cracks like Shaggy in scooby doo after the beat switch, and it's too low energy.

The best part about Push Up is that it's aggressive.
That's your opinion so I ain't mad at it.

I view Kendrick as an artist/creative (not every rapper is) who puts a lot of thought into whatever he releases to the public so I view the song differently.

The title of the track leads me to believe the flows, beat changes and gradual increase of intensity was all intentional.

It worked for me.

I also don't think he wanted to destroy Drake immediately.

It's wild how in any other arena, cats don't want the fight to end quickly. People hate fights that end in the first round.

But when it comes to this, nikkas want a KO so no more music is made lol.