Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Y'all when did tough guy Drake start? 2015?

Views era?
5DNW.gif

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day the only diss track I enjoyed out of all this is still Ross and that nikka chillin.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
If Drake was smart he would take his time with this because I can see after his response we going to get the heart part 6 and then probably the project since it’s been rumoured he dropping something this month or June.
:ufdup:nah OVOHO stans said Drake had a nuclear bomb ready and he even alluded to it with a snippet

drop it now

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Super Ugly is proof that “tea” doesn’t always win battles.

Yep. Also proof that temperament and perception matters. Whatever your perception is you gotta stay that way or it’s instantly not believable. Nas always been calm and collected while still being street, so Ether wasn’t outside his normal energy. Takeover was Jay’s normal energy, cocky, talk down on you, etc. But with super ugly he got out of character, then sounded all introspective on BP2

So with Drake, he’s painted himself in a box of his same nasal feminine catty petty arrogance. Hard to explain but we all know it :heh: So if he raises his voice 1 iota we not havin it

Kendrick has always been animated so he can get away with a ‘I hate you :pacspit: ‘ bc he’s always been like that. ‘Bum!’…’hope none of your core fans ever heard of you’.:banderas:

Daps
“Back to Back, I like that record, ima get back to that for the record”

Please dont tell me this nikka meant he knows Drake aint write that :damn:

That wouldn't matter cause according to everybody, he didn't write anything and never has.

I don't know what the truth is there but thats what everybody been saying.