Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elder statesmen in hip-hop that moved to media platforms doing all sorts of PR to protect relationships/get a look-in from Drake. Shameless bozos, but I guess it’s on brand since most of them spent over two decades telling you they only care about money - and sold the culture - and it’s probably why now supposed MC’s are siding with the dude with ghostwriters that raps like “the way you doing splits, bytch your pants might rip” and acting like there isn’t content in Euphoria. shyt is crazy :hubie:

Facts

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
Basically the same type of casuals who thought Nas was talking about John D Rockefeller...
MAAAANNN you have no clue how many times I've watched someone on YouTube react to that line with "John D Rockefeller had AIDS!? That's how he died?” :ohhh:

Same shyt's happening with this track with people saying "How Kendrick know Drake's dad killed somebody?" :lupe:

Happened when "Push Ups" came out and some people thought "Top" was a reference to NBA YoungBoy :russ:

You can pull up Genius, follow along and have literally each line broken down for you :snoop:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Kendrick fans are excited because this is the first song he’s made in the last 7 years that they can listen to more than once
the-last-dragon-sho-nuff.gif
mumbo jumbo like that

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Cam is a huge Kendrick fan.

He was actually the person who put me on to TDE back in like 2010-11. But Drake has always been a Dipset stan and has openly said so, so Killa ain't gonna throw him under the bus. Drake came to NYC last year and did a whole pink fur dedication to Cam, lol. He's not gonna say Drake lost right now. We've spoken about it.
lol

i spoke to duke the god 4 years ago. He said cam didn’t like Kenny music

Last edited:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Y'all when did tough guy Drake start? 2015?

Views era?

first time I saw it was earlier than that, it was a poster or picture of Drake pointing at the camera with trigger fingers instead of smiling extra hard

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Drake was smart he would take his time with this because I can see after his response we going to get the heart part 6 and then probably the project since it’s been rumoured he dropping something this month or June.