Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
“Back to Back, I like that record, ima get back to that for the record”

Please dont tell me this nikka meant he knows Drake aint write that :damn:
It's the only possible reason to bring it up. If so it's gonna be damaging. Cause crodie stans always say drake writes his rap songs and only uses references on the singing songs. If it comes out he didn't write his biggest diss record all his credibility is gone. Finished. Of course his dikk riders won't care. But everyone on the fence will have no choice but to finally admit drake is an absolute fraud. Like they should have from the beginning.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I think Kendrick is a bully and mad he couldn't bully Drake
And took offense when Drake thought he was top tog in the industry, over some behind the scene shyt shady shyt Drake probably tried to pull after Control

Look at how he treated Big Sean
Look at how he treating J Cole right now
Drake got too much money, and has too much attention to try to get at him physically

Maybe fanfic, but Kendrick clearly don't care about his peers

And when you do shyt like he doing, you know who you can get away with it with

Imagine someone telling Durk or Von, I hope yall my real friends or I'm YNW Melly

And they just happy to be there

I fw Kendrick bit this shyt is a pattern

Dudes believe Kendrick would never get someone done up, but they assume that because of his sometime positive music

@Piff Perkins

Last edited:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Did he ever tell u he DIDNT like Drake? Or just that he likes Kendrick? Because even in this clip. He said "Kendrick's my nikka". He clearly prefaced it with saying he fukks wit Kendrick. nikka had Nas as his fav rapper and still beefed wit him.

I just said what he said.

Drake spent years publicly saying Dipset inspired him and how influential the crew was on him. Last year, we all went to his show when he was uptown. Dude did the whole pink fur thing and shouted out Killa. We chopped it up with dude after the show. He's never been shy about showing Harlem love. Since then, Cam has always said that even if he agrees with what people say about dude, he will never throw him under the bus because he always makes sure to show respect. So that's why I'm saying, Cam ain't gonna use the platform to go against bro. Yes, even if he thinks Kendrick got him on this one.

There were people who were the same with Jay when "Ether" dropped. Jay had to say to the crew that Nas got him. Before that, all of his underlings were frontin' crazy on "Ether". Allegiance got them quiet, at first. Until big homie finally admitted that he got got.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Why nikkas on the west mad? Dre, snoop, Suge, ice cube, Kendrick… all them rich west coast legends couldn’t copped pacs ring and donate it to the African American museum in DC… them nikkas it seems like they didn’t think much of Pac.. yet mad and allowed a Canadian nikka to buy it

It’s like when nikkas get mad everyone other than black folk got businesses in black neighborhoods…
The amount of deflection and borderline c00nery yall doing in defense of Drake is crazy. Like mans compared discrimination on black businesses to this.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How can you respect this fakkit?

Liking the music is one thing, but these nikkas really idolize this sassy fool. Smh

Nah that’s p*ssy nikka shyt for real. It’s going to be interesting to see who Drake moves with after the war stops. nikka might have to fukk with the Afro beat nikkaz and sexy red. He still got 21 savage.