Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Daps
This is one of the dumbest takes on here, bro said phoning it in, no energy type shyt :mjlol:

We can all see through your lil "I used to love Kendrick but" angle. It's similar to "as a black man..."

I been a Kendrick fan since 2011, I been saying he fell off way before this Drake beef started. Search my posts :manny:

Daps
Drake posted a pic in a ‘Compton community college’ shirt the other day. The school Whitney went to.

Now if he DID smash, hey it’s fair game.

My issue is I wouldn’t put it past him to lie and/or insinuate he did when he didn’t. He really is a bytch. :heh: His code is just completely different/non existent. That’s something a womam would do, post in a dude’s clothes and be like ‘I smashed your man’. Even when dudes taunt another man that he smashed his girl, it’s more masculine. Straight forward. This mfer is ‘coy’. Total bytch

So maybe I'm right and he did do it? :lolbron:

Get over here @Uchiha God :ufdup:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
he lost the beef

all of "super ugly" was about that and people didn't fukk with it :mjlol:. everyone chose "ether" over it. One line on "takeover" was cool a whole song about that nope. How can you forget that part?

:lolbron: Drake stans forgetting US culture moments
Super Ugly is proof that “tea” doesn’t always win battles.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
:pachaha:

I'm seeing so many of the same narratives we saw when Nasir and Sean were beefing, it's hilarious.

In 2024, Ether's a verb and considered a top 10 all time diss.

It's funny watching people slowly catch up to the consensus over time.
Kendricks words might not mean shyt now during Drake's pr influencing media

But he's going to help destroy his legacy

Last edited:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get that opinion but he was (literally) clowning that man's accent and country so I'll allow it. It sounded goofy because those dudes sound goofy as fukk.

nikkas tried to claim Kendrick was being goofy....not realizing their hate was effective since Kendrick was imitating Drake

:pachaha:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
More or less yeah around there. He was doing fake tough shyt before that though, like when he sent goons to intimidate some cac tattoo artist
He might not be GOAT 10 years from now

No one says Takeover won over Ether

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Where is the troll in this situation?

they like drake music more. So it’s more than likely they would like his disses more
nikkas literally can't fathom people actually liking the Drake diss more. Even tho neither one of em was heavy like that. Drake's shyt is the easier listen.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Where is the troll in this situation?

they like drake music more. So it’s more than likely they would like his disses more

Cam is a huge Kendrick fan.

He was actually the person who put me on to TDE back in like 2010-11. But Drake has always been a Dipset stan and has openly said so, so Killa ain't gonna throw him under the bus. Drake came to NYC last year and did a whole pink fur dedication to Cam, lol. He's not gonna say Drake lost right now. We've spoken about it.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
nikkas literally can't fathom people actually liking the Drake diss more. Even tho neither one of em was heavy like that. Drake's shyt is the easier listen.

I don't care about what other people like.

I'm speaking on the conversations I've had. F*ck the public's opinion.