Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

bright black

All Star
Daps
These two drake fans. I still remember them acting like big l was just some ordinary rapper that wasn’t as nice on the mic as them. :mjlol:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick exposed a lot about his life on his last album, because certain people didn’t have the attention span to listen doesn’t mean his shyt ain’t out there
We aren't talking about stuff from his album actually.

We are talking about negatives, not struggles. Point is you know what hes told you. Great place to be in if you are private and have no skeletons.

Terrible place to be if you are private and the news shocks the world

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Cam and Mase are gonna say the opposite of what everything is feeling and thinking because that's how they get clicks.

They're not getting the engagement other platforms get. They need to troll to get attention. Killa said so himself with the OJ sh*t. Literally said he knows that would piss people off, so he asked OJ to be on there. as an occasional guest host That's the game. If people haven't caught on to this by now, they're just idiots.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I think one of the things that's not talked about enough with Euphoria is Kendrick basically flipped it on Drake and was like it's not 20 v1, it's 1 v 20 if Kendrick has to battle Drake's team of ghost writers

Kendrick is a rap artist

Drake is simply a rap PERFORMER

so why is this battle even talked about like it's two emcees battling, lmao, people can call me old if they want, foh, Drake imo can never be on any goat list because his pen game literally doesn't exist

Last edited:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
its hard to actually understand the actual words

kendrick is rapping

like u literally have to be reading the lyrics to understand this shyt b

he rapping like eminem

i can't understand that shyt

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Cam and Mase are gonna say the opposite of what everything is feeling and thinking because that's how they get clicks.

They're not getting the engagement other platforms get. They need to troll to get attention. Killa said so himself with the OJ sh*t. Literally said he knows that would piss people off, so he asked OJ to be on there. as an occasional guest host That's the game. If people haven't caught on to this by now, they're just idiots.
Where is the troll in this situation?

they like drake music more. So it’s more than likely they would like his disses more

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I think one of the things that's not talked about enough with Euphoria is Kendrick basically flipped it on Drake and was like it's not 20 v1, it's 1 v 20 if Kendrick has to battle Drake's team of ghost writers

Kendrick is a rap artist

Drake is simply a rap PERFORMER

so why is this battle even talked about like it's two emcees battling, lmao, people can call me old if they want, foh, Drake imo can never be on any goat list because his pen game literally doesn't exist

They wanna ignore this, everyone trying their best to make that a non issue