Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
His background has never been exposed like this. People knew about Degrassi and such, but they didn’t know about his straight up lack of blackness that’s only been recently exposed. And that Kendrick Lamar track was like 6 minutes long, his own grievances with Drake very well are in there.

What is even “lack of blackness”. This shyt becomes a slipery slope because the same nikkas denying Drake of his Black side dikk eat Barack Obama.

Drake been a lame ass nikka, but being a lame ass nikka has nothing to do with your racial make up. Because its black ass nikkas who have done worse than Drake when it comes to “blackness”

93 til

Superstar
Daps
It's that simple lol it doesnt make somebody a dikkrider to acknowledge this

No it isn't.

This isn't a situation where someone listened to both Pushups and Euphoria and drew their conclusion based off what they feel is better. Cam and Mase don't fall under that category.

Yea, I'm gonna listen to the nikka that gave Drake a Diplomats chain, the Pink mink coat and shared the stage with him about any beef regarding Drake. :dead:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biggest mistake Drake is about to make is making this a media war with interviews and social media. That’s 50s playbook and you can do that with a smaller artist. The public will not respond how he thinks they will with Kendrick because they know 1. Kendrick is a big artist himself and 2. They know he doesn’t care about media.

Dude has basically styled himself as a monk that only come out to drop records and never talks to people. That’s why even though Drake sells more and is more visible when Kendrick drops everybody stops and takes notice. Essentially Drake is going to end up doing too much and it’s going to keep making him look bad. He’s going to do it to himself more than anything Kendrick will say. Point in case 2 diss tracks and some AI. That track last night made the last 2 weeks look like nothing.

Facts Kendrick don’t be outside and it works in his favor. Drake can do all the meme shyt and everything but like you said that’s not going to work with Kendrick. Kendrick going to stay quiet and just release the music and he’s going to get alot of respect from that. Drake trying to still move like a young nikka with all the social media bullshyt which keeps making Euphoria sound more of a potent diss.

I really don’t know what demon he can unleash on Kendrick but I guess will see.

:yeshrug:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps

Man I really want to hear Drake track to see what he going to say about Kendrick :patrice:.

I feel like the way Drake moves is funny so there is way more stuff to talk about than Kendrick who is usually reserved. Can't bring up any accolades or anything like that because Kendrick is pretty successful in that regard.

Superstar
Daps
Thats fine but people are attacking his background which has always been known lol.

We can talk this culture shot one second when you dont give a fukk about culture when you are making millions.

With Pusha T i cant recall him ever being cool or working eith Drake so his stuff hit diff imo. But when nikkas were BFFs one min and getting money together and next second its i hate you and you using all the points Pusha T did vs airing your specific grievances it just looks corny because you been knew this shyt and was just holding it in

:why:
Have they been on the same song anytime since 2013?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I really want to hear Drake track to see what he going to say about Kendrick :patrice:.

I feel like the way Drake moves is funny so there is way more stuff to talk about than Kendrick who is usually reserved. Can't bring up any accolades or anything like that because Kendrick is pretty successful in that regard.
He trying to fukk some bird bytch to find out.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
EEhhhh I feel you! But...

He was biased, it's obvious.
I LOVED Kenny's Euphoria and it has him WAY ahead in my book BUT, any reaction that doesn't comment on the slight goofiness of the silly voice changes in this record makes me doubt them.

As cringey as Drake's pop elements were on PUSHUPs was, I cringed HARD in the beginning of Euphoria and was WORRIED at first. Maybe it was intentional to make the last act of the record hit that much harder but, at first, shyt was weird, even considering it's Kenny's signature.

Let me know if you think I'm off about this.
I will admit I didn't particularly agree with the voice switches. The flow he used at the end was what I wanted the whole way. Just rap in your regular voice cause it'll hit much harder. I don't think it's a perfect diss by any means. I give it a solid 8 overall. That's judging by what I know Kendrick is capable of. But his next one I'm POSITIVE will be a 10. He just setting the table on this. Putting the knives and forks down and getting ready to feast.

For the record I give pushups a 5. Bars were mid as fukk and extremely cheesy. The whole drop and gimmie 50 angle was corny too. Foot size. Come on now. Euphoria is entirely different level even though I wish he didn't use the voice switches as much. But was still fire.