Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
I can’t be bumping this in my whip in Toronto you crazy…. Might get shot
ddk90a0-94af6c87-d63e-4ddc-aa3a-d3bf83dcbb63.jpg

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The issue is these nikkas been BFFs for years and now they wanna harp on this shyt lmfao. drake should have never been allowed to become a thing
Just may be a case of everybody being coworkers but not actually friends. Everybody has benefitted at one time or another. Seems like now people are simply fed up with how Drake has moved for a long time and how fraudulent he is. He’s basically Post Malone/the male Iggy Azalea.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Biggest mistake Drake is about to make is making this a media war with interviews and social media. That’s 50s playbook and you can do that with a smaller artist. The public will not respond how he thinks they will with Kendrick because they know 1. Kendrick is a big artist himself and 2. They know he doesn’t care about media.

Dude has basically styled himself as a monk that only come out to drop records and never talks to people. That’s why even though Drake sells more and is more visible when Kendrick drops everybody stops and takes notice. Essentially Drake is going to end up doing too much and it’s going to keep making him look bad. He’s going to do it to himself more than anything Kendrick will say. Point in case 2 diss tracks and some AI. That track last night made the last 2 weeks look like nothing.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Just may be a case of everybody being coworkers but not actually friends. Everybody has benefitted at one time or another. Seems like now people are simply fed up with how Drake has moved for a long time and how fraudulent he is. He’s basically Post Malone/the male Iggy Azalea.

Thats fine but people are attacking his background which has always been known lol.

We can talk this culture shot one second when you dont give a fukk about culture when you are making millions.

With Pusha T i cant recall him ever being cool or working eith Drake so his stuff hit diff imo. But when nikkas were BFFs one min and getting money together and next second its i hate you and you using all the points Pusha T did vs airing your specific grievances it just looks corny because you been knew this shyt and was just holding it in