HAS GHOST WRITERS?

ITS NEVER GONNA BE
A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD.

IF PUSHA DIDNT KNOW
ABOUT THE PROSTITUTES KID
HE WOULD HAVE LOST TOO.

:devil:
:evil:

Pusha was strategic and had other shyt in the chamber as well if Drake would've responded. But bottom line he found an angle with Drake because he knew the bar to death method wasn't gonna work with him.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
that's totally valid, though i would argue it's not that simple.

don't we debate which classics are better all the time? if GRODT is on the same level as an album like illmatic. or whether supreme clientele is better than only built for cuban linx? i think there are levels to classic albums. but (if i'm following your point)... if an album's classic status is still up for debate it makes the the rest of the conversation irrelevant.

when it comes to take care and IYRTITL, i dont think there's any debate that those are classics. but maybe i'm in the minority. i truly did not think this was even up for discussion at this point. but if that's the argument, that's fair.:manny:

I mean that's the thing, I personally wouldn't call GRODT a classic, that joint is like 4 mics at best to me. Didn't really age well and there's like five or six songs on there that are skips. But when you match it how much of a phenomenon 50 was when it came out then I get why people call it a classic. I reserve classic status for like all-time great albums with no skips personally. Masterpieces basically.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Gotta repost this once again. Anybody who thinks pushups is better definitely likes dikk in their ass:yeshrug:

Reaction to Kenny's. And he from NY:hubie:

EEhhhh I feel you! But...

He was biased, it's obvious.
I LOVED Kenny's Euphoria and it has him WAY ahead in my book BUT, any reaction that doesn't comment on the slight goofiness of the silly voice changes in this record makes me doubt them.

As cringey as Drake's pop elements were on PUSHUPs was, I cringed HARD in the beginning of Euphoria and was WORRIED at first. Maybe it was intentional to make the last act of the record hit that much harder but, at first, shyt was weird, even considering it's Kenny's signature.

Let me know if you think I'm off about this.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Thats fine but people are attacking his background which has always been known lol.

We can talk this culture shot one second when you dont give a fukk about culture when you are making millions.

With Pusha T i cant recall him ever being cool or working eith Drake so his stuff hit diff imo. But when nikkas were BFFs one min and getting money together and next second its i hate you and you using all the points Pusha T did vs airing your specific grievances it just looks corny because you been knew this shyt and was just holding it in

His background has never been exposed like this. People knew about Degrassi and such, but they didn’t know about his straight up lack of blackness that’s only been recently exposed. And that Kendrick Lamar track was like 6 minutes long, his own grievances with Drake very well are in there.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got push ups and this on repeat this morning for my workout :wow:
We need more may we get plentiful more tracks from this conflicts
I love it :blessed:

I was in the gym yesterday when it dropped.

shyt gave me the boost on the treadmill when I was about to start bulkshytting

The gym test this morning :ohlawd:

Can't lie from the very first moment the second beat dropped I instantly thought this is going to go insane in the gym :whew:
Shyt keeps getting better to me with every listen.

Yo this shyt slaps for the gym session. Going to keep it a stack. I didn't actually listen to another song during my whole session. When that beat drop :wow: