Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Because it's not as simple as "some people just feel drake is better"

It's one thing if you pull from a neutral source and they give their opinion. Respect that opinion because there's no outside influence. Then you got those who overwhelmingly lean towards one side. Take those "opinions" as a grain of salt because those people have blinders on. Drake has a relationship with both Cam and Mase, Kendrick doesn't. While they are more than welcome to add their .02 understand that they have blinders on due to their relationship with Drake.

No one in this game is 100% neutral. Everyone has relationships and their own agendas. cmon you should be smarter then this

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're debating the quality of a classic though, then you're questioning if it is a classic in the first place.

that's totally valid, though i would argue it's not that simple.

don't we debate which classics are better all the time? if GRODT is on the same level as an album like illmatic. or whether supreme clientele is better than only built for cuban linx? i think there are levels to classic albums. but (if i'm following your point)... if an album's classic status is still up for debate it makes the the rest of the conversation irrelevant.

when it comes to take care and IYRTITL, i dont think there's any debate that those are classics. but maybe i'm in the minority. i truly did not think this was even up for discussion at this point. but if that's the argument, that's fair.:manny:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Lol if you believe that. And lets not act like other artists had issues with that too. Common is another one.

Just keep it real for once
:russ:
:comeon:
Future said they was sharing and Drake a pillow talker.
I'll believe Future over the nikka that made Marvin's Room:scust: